Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

omfg battle royal/ impel down

I wonder why Kuma consented to become what he is now.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm very interested in finding out about that too.. and why would Don Flamingo know so much? I wonder if Croc will fight alongside Flamingo too. That Diamond Jaws/Jos guy must be pretty friggin strong to be able to punch a logia around. Maybe he has a haki ability to? Or maybe his diamond ability gives him that power?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Haki power I assume, which's why he didn't faint when Shanks boarded WB's ship. Mihawk vs Luffy = Nice.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Wow. That Sengoku guy pulled off a really good move to crush the united front of white beard's assault. If that guy had succeeded in killing white beard with that attack, then WB's name, legacy, crew, everything could have all been destroyed with one single lie.

Strongest Man In The World is about to attack :faint:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Oh crap whitebeard f*cked some shit up! X'D

But did anyone notice that it looked like the three admirals were able to negate WB's attack in their general vicinity? Does this mean they have a version of haki too?

WB has a lot of DF users on his side. If all that ice melts then alot of hammers will be getting taken out quick. It looks like part of Sengoku's plan all along was to get Aokiji to make the bay into ice just to lure everyone onto it just for this attack.

Yeah the 3 admirals negated his attack, only explanation would be a combined Haki force to match the power of WB's haki, like how Rayleigh was able to deflect a super fast quick of Kizaru's when he was about to kick Zoro.

WB pwned John Giant X'D. Those fists of Lava look like a flaming Luffy's Gear 3 Gattling!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Fast chapter in terms of the battle going forward. Oars hauling everyone on the spare ship was genius. I don't think anyone's as quick or quicker than Kizaru X'D ... but I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen a big play on the part of the Kuma soldiers or Hawkeye, unless they're all doing taking part in their internal battles on the side. Crocodile vs Doflamingo is mighty. WB doesn't look like he's in good shape though, and I wonder wthell Shanks or BB are at this point, or Dragon?! I would've expected Shanks to pay a visit by now. We saw Sengoku in a fight scene (not exactly fighting but suggesting it) in the Strong World's first issue, and I can't wait to see what ability he might possess! Any guesses Lady, Sledge?!

Akainu could launch a massive lava attack to flood the inner part of the area, but that'd damage MHQ too much me thinks. Aokiji could do a Freeze Time on em though ... or Kizaru could send out super fast speed of light laser blasts if he wasn't busy standing around.

When I saw the three admirals standing there, I thought "Holy shit, look at the power there!" But! After reading that strong world manga, they're implying that Garp and Sengoku are the absolute strongest marines period. Garp wasn't getting preferential treatment to be near Ace during his execution because of his relation with him, instead, he was there because hes as powerful as Sengoku! O_O I wonder if Garp has a DF power or Sengoku. Its never been hinted at that either has a power. Maybe they are just that strong? Perhaps they are haki warriors? They're so strong a DF power would only give them weaknesses? X'D

Luffy, more hormones, EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! I instantly thought he'd do a super quick hand reach to where Ace's at, grab him, and jump off super quick somewhere away from the battle X'D. But yeah, what a chapter! Aikanu's got a fan in me, and I wanna see what Croc's up to fighting Don, because Don's pretty treacherous. Btw, where's Dragon, Shanks, BB?!

I read the new chapter last night and forgot to post about it >_< ... I wonder how Marco will get out of the sea cuffs, but that was a surprise move! Joz defeated by Aokiji?! Diamond vs Ice ... diamonds would win, but I'm guessing Aokiji must've had help from other Marines to get to him. Highlight is WB's strength, he's used up all of it, freggin hell!!! You think he'll die right after Ace's saved maybe? Seeing as he couldn't do a thing when they tried to execute him at the end. Luffy's haki's out! I like how everyone was surprised by it ... if Aikanu wasn't interrupted by those other marines, I think he would've finished off WB.

It looked like Jos was shattered! I think hes dead! Look at his picture and his one arm looks likes its sliding off and on the other side it looks like hes shattering while hitting the ground. O_O And Marco took direct hits after his DF power was negated by the sea stone cuffs! He might be dead too! and theres no way in hell WB will walk away from this alive.

btw, what the hell.. in the other chapter WB attacked Aokiji with a haki attack and his DF power still saved him. Maybe Aokiji was able to use his own haki to negate the other haki attack? gahh!

And what the hell can Luffy do now? The pirates are getting outnumbered quick... If reinforcements were going to come, either Shanks or Dragon, it'll have to happen soon or even Luffy may not make it out alive. ;_;

I looked at the pic again, and Jos only looked super solid ... the art's kinda messy with all the smoke around, and I can't enlarge the pic :( ... but we know Marco's alive cos he made his appearance in the new chapter, so he's covered for now. WB looks like he's in shit street, but he can keep his own against small time marines, I mean, these are the same 200 marines who jumped off the Buster Call ships at Enies Lobby to fight the Strawhats, during the Luffy vs Lucci fight ... so they're at THAT level vs WB's super level, although badly wounded. That's one of my beef's with the security at Impel Down ... why would you keep regular men/ soldiers and just 3-4 really strong people?! Forget the Bluegori or the wolf army in that one section ... but I thought it was pretty defenseless versus any high tier pirate like the Supernova's or Shichibukai, that's if we take Magellan out of the picture ^_^

Crocodile saves the day YET AGAIN!! What a badass. I thought he was busy fighting Don Flam ...

The way everyone supported Luffy was shown damn well ... and Inazumi coming out of Ivankov's hair was hilarious ... that guy has a MASSIVE HEAD hahahaha!! Either way, everyone recognized how dangerous Luffy was, and out of all reactions, Ace's was interesting "You too" ... I'm guessing he was referring to Roger, but he never met the guy ... or maybe he was referring to 'the ability to use Haki'. Luffy vs BB during their brief ID fight had a bit of Haki talk from BB ... if I remember the BB vs Ace fight, we didn't see any Haki being shown deliberately ... maybe that was intentional? I feel like Ace vs BB was a good time to show us their use of Haki in a fight.

What do you think will happen with Garp vs Luffy? I think a few shots initially, and then the fight might be interfered with someone coming to Luffy's aid, taking on Garp ... Luffy advances to the top, to meet Sengoku ... at this point EVERYTHING comes down to that 1 fight. Luffy will be overpowered ... and when there's no hope left Dragon/ Shanks appear. Of course there is uproar and red signals cast on Luffy for invading, escaping ID, fighting this battle, being a unique feared Haki type user. Luffy's gonna have a hard time in the future ... I'm hoping or guessing there will be a time jump ... like 3-5 years ... maybe it takes that long for part of the crew to reunite or slowly get closer to each other?

Wild cards for this arc - BB and crew + Shanks + Dragon.

I hope there won't be a time skip, that would suck! O_O

I bet Shanks or Dragon shows up at some point at a critical moment.. or maybe WB will do some power move and sacrifice himself to end the fight and save Luffy/Ace/some of his crew.

Did you see that Hancock was slaughtering off all the pacifistas? As strong as each of those are, Boa was just tearing thru them all. O_O

The old man is going to die, he seems to be manipulating the moment and manner of his death as his death will be of great significance in many ways. I imagine he'll go out doing some massive attack taking the whole place down with him.

One thing is for sure, it shatters the nobody dies in OP structure everyone was so comfy with. Now all bets are off and anyone's life is fair game. Luffy and Zoro have both burned years off of their lives fighting the way the do and Chopper's rumble ball od's aren't helping him any.

Whitebeard's fleet/islands he protected will be targeted by WG revolutionaries and pirates. War in the new world.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think it's one of the best chapters or events in OP's recent history. I just read the Raws for the new chapter, and I like that it's not entirely predictable, well, we did mention it here and there, but in terms of it actually happening, I don't think there was that much surety! All I can say is that the OP world will be effected ... triggering a mass change or revolution. It'll all depend on how this battle ends too, with who's left alive or captured or dead. We know Oda's not a fan of killing people, and the last time he did that with Pell, he had a scene where he came back. In a way, this is definite closure to a character, and I hope he leaves it that way.

RIP, Ace. Very good chapter IMO. 2 chapters ago we wondered what'd happen if WB was killed, and this was a bit of a surprise. I was telling Sledge about the whole scenario now, and where it could possibly lead. WB is at his end too, and even if he comes out alive, he's going to pass the baton to someone. Not the strongest pirate in the world baton, but maybe the baton to captain and territorial possession under the WB name. He's seen so much promise in Luffy, and he's seen that at least 2 former Shichibukai were there to fight alongside him, witnessing the effect Luffy has on people first hand, including himself where he landed up trusting him to be the guy to go up there. It all boils down to Luffy's reaction in the next chapter. Garp's reaction. WB's reaction. Crocodile's reaction, because he didn't touch WB as long as Ace was saved, and not with Ace gone, the title's still up for grabs. Will we see a late entry by Shanks? If he does come now, Luffy might hate him for not coming there sooner, but he's not one to hold grudges like that, or think that far into it. He'll be just glad to see him me thinks. BB has something planned obviously, and he's warned everyone about it by saying "wait till you see what I do ... it'll shake this world" sorta thing. Maybe recovery of an age-old weapon which is plausible because the WG was focused on the execution versus ID's events post WB's appearance.

Sign in to follow this