Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

On to the next arc

That was uber funny : p ... but I'll be disappointed if there isn't a serious battle involved.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

it will be Nami that wont be able to see ppl treated like shitz and Hachii owes a sista some back up

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i think the sanji-look-a-like is gonna come back in and be crucial to helping the team out :D maybe EVERYONE they ever met will come! yeah, that'd be awesome

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

we just got smacked with hella new badasses of the grand line

very curious about the dude thats gonna coat their ship

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

100 times stronger!!!!! W.H.O.A.!!!!!

But yeah, these badasses I'm guess WILL HAVE future battles in The New World after a brief meeting here maybe, like how Blackbeard met Luffy and he'll eventually meet him again.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

h... and now we have to wait 2 weeks for a new chapter. :(
Nyoooooooooooooooooooooooo :x

I look like that when I get off a rollercoaster too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

HOLY SHITZ INDEED. First mate of Roger, HOLY SHIT! Incredible development, and this's a cool chance to learn more about Roger, especially when he like the rest draws parallels or sees a lotta things alike in Luffy and Roger.

I think Luffy would want to know what Roger was like adventure wise but he still wants to figure out the rest for himself. ;) It would be a bit like him meeting Tom :happy:

The D could creep into this arc, esp rite now Ace was near death and Dragon was making all kinds of progress from where? Wherever those CP9 guys came back from where they were watching him. O_O Wonder what Garp's up to :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Did you notice that one dude mention that the World Government has their hands full on a new development and wouldn't have the time if any shitz happened on the island? I'm thinking Dragon's making his move, and the WG is being cautious also cos Moria was also defeated so suddenly, everything's conglomerating kinda ...

well they are in the last stretch of the GL O.o

The 4 emp are here, powerful marines, mermen and giants! Dragon and the revolutionaries, the remaining Shichibukai....

they've prolly had it easy so far in comparison to what they'll face ahead.

Look at Zoro after he took Luffy's pain. Anybody else would have died, even Sanji. Zoro is going to have to get that much stronger to endure that kind of damage and still fight ...and win....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

OMFG! Ace is going to be executed! Rayleigh is one of the emperors! and Whitebeard is going to come and either prevent the execution or go full on war with the government! Looks like Garp is coming to deal with Rayleigh and everything is going to happen at the marine headquarters right there either in the grove archepeligo headquarters or right there at the headquarters at the top of the red line. Then again, those two headquarters are probably one in the same place with the size of those trees growing so tall, they probably reach straight up to the top of the red line.

Holy shit! "The incident" is going to take place soon! O_O

And on top of it all, Garp knows that Ace's dad is Dragon, but none of the other marine's actually know that. Dragon could show up too and own everyone! A world war could start all because of Ace's possible/maybe actual execution!

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I read the chapter last night ... goosebumps ... I read your post ... goosebumps ... cumtastic set of chapters are upon us, I can't wait! I hope this is is no way the path to the end of One Piece though ... it's all kinda coming together, Garp dealing with an Emperor, Ace's execution, Luffy's close to the rescue point and Rayleight will see Luffy's will + know of the Ace development which will kinda help him decide to coat Sunny. I think Dragon will surprise everyone ... like he did when Luffy faced possible execution at Lougetown.

I bet they'll blow a hole right through the red line! X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hahaha!! Incredible!! But don't forget, BLACKBEARD IS GOING TO BE THERE FOR SURE eeehhh ... the capturer with his prisoner. Shanks vs Whitebeard vs Blackbeard vs Luffy vs Garp vs Dragon vs who the hell knows!

I knew Luffy wouldn't keep his cool X'D

poor hacchi :( he just wanted to make shit up to Nami and save his sweetie :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Brilliant turn of events! And right now I'm re-reading Thriller Bark, right up to a little more than where the anime's at ^_^

Sign in to follow this