Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Monkey

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...

So after watching my buddy play this after work I decided to get it for computer now mind you I just started playing and I'm not far into it at all but so far it looks friggin' sweet! that graphics look good the crazy character editing crap and all that seems pretty awesome I'm liken it so far... so who else thinks this game is friggin sweet... and tell me why...

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

Ah yes, Oblivion. I play it even though I have to turn all the graphics down and lots of effects off because my processor can't handle it. XD I love this game! I've got the downloadable content with the Knights of Nine armor (which is cool, but a stone bitch sometimes) It's got a pretty good story (a little too short, though) but all the side quests you can do kinda liven it up, and it's a lot of fun running through dungeons killing things. My main character is up to lvl 46, which doesn't make things eaiser since the enemies lvl up too, but I have more abilities. I'm a sniper and a theif. There hasn't been a place yet that I can't break into. XD Make sure you do all the guild quests, but do the Assassin's Guild first. Otherwise, it could mess up your standing with a few of the other things. But the Theif's Guild is my favorite. Killing people lowers your standing, so you have to figure out how to do most of the quests without killing, which makes it more challenging. To me, the Guild quests were the best part of the game. I found the Oblivion gates annoying, and I ended up just finishing the main quest just to make them stop opening everywhere I went. ><

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

It's a fun game. I've played the 360 version of it on my friends 360 and I've enjoyed it. Just finished up the Dark Brotherhood questline last friday night on my character and started up the Mage Guild quests (and got to level 9, I don't get over to his place that often). Haven't done anything storyline wise except for the beginning stuff, I find the side quests and the exploring to be more interesting then running around closing gates and what not.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

haven't played this yet, but it looks awesome, morrowind, was addictive! from what Dubird says, sounds awesome. is sniper an archer? im normally an assassin/thief. it's good to be evil sometimes :cool:

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

sniper's not a class, that's just what i do...i've got archery and sneak leveled up almost completly, i have 30% chamlion armor and a 20% chamelion ring so i'm hard to see in the dark, and i have the Detect Life spell....so bascily, i can sneak around in the dungeons and snipe everything with my bows.....XD....it's a lot of fun!...

and you don't have to close all the Oblivion gates....the one at Kvatch you have to close....and later, there will be one outside each major town you have to close, but the other 90+ of them are ignorable....and once you finish the main quest, they'll disappear without you having to close it....they're good for practicing things, but the monsters in them level up as you do, so it doesn't do much good to go level a lot then close them....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg