Sledgstone

Guardians - Trailer (Russian Superhero Movie)

2 posts in this topic

I thought I posted a trailer for this before but I can't find it. This movie looks amazing to me. :D I must watched this dubbed when it comes out. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

The Bear Headed Guy reminds me of King & Iron King from Tekken. Would be funny if he only speaks in translated roars.

Sledgstone likes this

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      It looks promising and a couple of the scenes look like they were taken right out of the game. Alicia Vikander looks like Lara Croft in that outfit, but shes a very small woman (height and muscle) in comparison to Lara Croft in the video game. I hope her physical performance is believable considering how many men she'll have to kill. To hell with the double guns tho. I'd rather see her using only the bow and climbing axe the entire movie.. and maybe an assault rifle. lol.
    • By Dubird
      Squeeeeeee! 

• By Sledgstone

I was under the impression that these movies have been getting filmed for about 3-4 years already.. and they'd start releasing a new Avatar movie once a year. But they're still casting roles!? Wow. At this rate I won't even expect Avatar 2 to come out in 2020. Also, I haven't seen this actor in much besides Fear the Walking Dead. While hes probably the best actor in that show (thats not saying much honestly), I don't see him doing well as a lead in a major movie franchise like this.

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/9/15594872/fear-the-walking-dead-avatar
    • By Sledgstone
      ohhhh.. Asgard has fallen? wtf?
    • By Sledgstone
      This is noticeably a marvel made Spider-Man movie and looks far superior to the previous movies Fox has made.