10 posts in this topic

Superman Unbound is based on Geoff Johns' 2008 Action Comics "Superman: Brainiac" story arc. Braniac invades Earth and its up to Superman to save the world.

DC has had some great animated movies lately, but I always cringe a bit when I see a completely different animation style. But from the looks of this trailer I think the movie turn out great.

Superman Unbound will be released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download later this year.

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Looks like the face was based on Nic Cage

:)

What annoys me about Superman movies is his inconsistent power levels, he seems to be able to move light speed at times other times he can barley avoid a persons punch

Sledgstone likes this

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

What annoys me are these misleading titles on Superman animated features. I was expecting Unbound meant:

Superman Doomsday was such a disappointment for obvious reasons. Superman Apocalypse was very good however. I'll probably catch this one when it comes out.

dvabanner.png

GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

he still holds back, 1 slap would pancake 99.999999 % of everything

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'd like to see an awesome Superman vs all bad guys in the DC universe movie. He would finally snap at some point and go full power just to finish the massive fight.

What annoys me are these misleading titles on Superman animated features. I was expecting Unbound meant:

This is actually the same issue with the Superman vs. The Elite. During the entire movie you expect them all to start fighting only to realize that there is no actual tensions or reasons for them to fight each other until the last 15 mins of the movie.

Cool video Sledge. 

Superman is a wimpy superhero, frakkin emo. He doesn't do things right the first time and doesn't have the balls for it. It's only after he cracks. 

Yeah, Unbound has an ugly looking Superman. I'll still watch it. That one movie with his niece and Darks was DAMN GOOD.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You mean "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse"

That is the best movie DC comics has made. I loved the ending.. just when you thought the movie was over you get the most epic fight ever. :D

DeathscytheX likes this

YEAH, that's the amazing fight. I actually loved the movie overall. Batman has Darks by the throat over destroying his planet, I was gagging when he got him to back down. A mere HUMAN. And Darks coming back in the end was a good surprise. 

Sledgstone likes this

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.