Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

G.I. Joe: Retaliation

15 posts in this topic

The new trailer is out!

http://www.gijoemovie.com/#/videos

It looks interesting, but my first impressions are making me think it wont be as good as the first movie. And this trailer really emphasizes the Rock and Bruce Willis as major characters. It looks like only 2 or 3 actors are actually in this sequel to reprise their characters? hmm.. and how the hell is storm shadow still alive? :huh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Honestly, I thought the first movie was mediocre at best. The acting wasn't very good and filled with cliche lines and themes. I just watched it last night and realized how horrible the CG is as well... it definitely doesn't hold up on the TV.

Storm Shadow fell into the water... we never saw him actually die :P

I think this movie will be better than the first. It looks like they put a lot more money into it. I don't think they believed in the first one so much and it wasn't given that great of a budget...

dvabanner.png

Yeah man, that's why the first movie was AWESOME. Over the top action with shitty CGI stupid fight madness sharks with freakin laser beams etc.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

BAAAAAAHHHHH ... terrible acting makes for some of the best movies of all time, case in point Riki-Oh, Sledge can attest to that as well! Another case in point, Humanity's End.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

BAAAAAAHHHHH ... terrible acting makes for some of the best movies of all time, case in point Riki-Oh, Sledge can attest to that as well! Another case in point, Humanity's End.

Riki-Oh was an awesome movie! X'D I loved that outrageous violence! X'D Humanity's End was great because of the horrible acting and horrible writing.. and horrible directing... and everything. X'D

Humanity's End has one of the best performances ever by 2 ... the baby at the beginning and the main ship itself.

wtf. WOW. That is one shitty move on their part. If they were going to have it in 3D, they should have taken that into account when the filmed the movie.. 9 months later.. wtf. Maybe they don't think the movie will have as much impact following a blockbuster like the avengers in the movie theaters. That and 3D movies are super huge and popular outside the US.

Someone was saying because it was going up against Spiderman. Which is still horse shit. They could have pushed it back a month... not nine.

dvabanner.png

Or 3/4 months ahead. This is some of the weirdest news I've heard this week.

Avengers Rolfstomped battleship.

Spiderman and Batman would rolfstomp GI JOE 2

Shame as I was looking forward to it

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''