Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Ichigo's growth

I'm up until the part where Ichigo has to train to get his Soul Slayer release the Bankai form, with help from Yoroichi's training plan. I was just wondering ... how unfair Ichigo's growth has been in contrast to the other blokes in the anime. Between these 30 episodes, he grew from one battle to the next, but the win over Kenpachi Zaraki was really surprising. In his state, yup he was brave and stubborn to take on the one guy with the most monstrous soul-power in Soul Society, but to win with his kind of new found experience was ... unfair X'D. Then again, he's got special protection from those Hollow masks each time there's a critical hit on him, makes me wonder what sort of special link he'd have with the Hollow within him, because he did go through the process and only his mask was formed right before he broke it all off with his spirit energy. Outside of Zaraki's fight, Renji's second battle with him was decent. For his spirit energy/soul energy to reach to the point of a Captain's in this short a time was ... what I thought ... a little lame. Discounting the fact that Uraha completed the same training for his Soul Slayer Bankai Form in 3 days time plus Ichigo *I'm guessing* will break that record too, his basic growth's taken a matter of 2-3 weeks X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

hehe. I can't really comment on anything you posted because all of that is pretty much answered in the manga up to this point. :meh:

I still don't like the fact that he beat Kenpachi that one time. *erases what I just typed* ehhe.. I'll wait for you to finish more eps before I say any more. :sweat:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Heh cool cool, and on a side note, I finally know who's in your signature!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this