Sign in to follow this  
Across the Universe

My story

It was a sunny day, me paulie, a cat and my friend lemondrop who was also a cat were sitting on my owners couch, in his small apartment. He had adopted both of us. Are ally cat friends warned us that he was fatting us up to make cat soup. He also told us my owner, Chris hated cats. He told be his room is full of dead cats. He also told me he had i hate cats written on everything in his bedroom. The funny thing is that jered never lets us in his room. Well anyway, Lemondrop suggest we play with our toy ball. We hopped of the couch and walked into the kitchen were are ball was. Chris was comeing out of his room. I batted the ball and it flew into his room. He didn't notice, so he closed the door. He walked outside whistling a merry toon. Well Lemondrop said as Chris was clumping downstairs. We have to get that ball. WHAT! I cried. DONT YOU KNOW HOW UNSAFE THAT IS? I lowerd my voice and said, no cat who has ever gone in there has ever come out. Besides, how would we get in there? Easy said Lemondrop. She hopped on the counter and picked up a long peice of twine with her theeth. Follow me, she said. She stoped at Chris's doorway. I stood back and watched. She flung the twine at the door knob. It went around sevrel times, then stopped. She put the peice of twine that was left hanging in her mouth. Slowly she started to walk to the right. Soon the door swung open. Cmon she said. I went in with her. Well, the room was nothing like i had expected. It had white walls with only some posters on them. He had a simple tan bed in the middle of the room. He had a long dresser with a t.v. sitting on it in the corner. He had a shaggy tan carpet, and a small closet. Nothing had I hate cats written on it, in fact there was a poster for a brodway show called Cat on his wall.Lets go said Lemondrop, retriveing the ball from under the bed. As soon as we were out Lemondrop pushed the door shut. Then She pulled hard on the string that was dangiling. It unraveled, and she placed it back on the counter. Just as we were about to start the game of ball, Chris opened the door. I have a treat for you, he said. He put down the treat. It was a new ball! I looked up at him and smiled. Lemondrop rubbed againts his leg and purred. I suddenly knew the storys about him were not true.

The End

what do you think? ;)

Yes, i'll admit this is my 3d time editing this. I have to work on on my spelling. From now on I will do what my teacher tells me while writing: Capitalize, Puncuation, and something about spelling XD * me cant spell *

believe me, there are people

Sign in to follow this