Myk JL

Changeling Tale

This is an Anthro Visual Novel that doesn't emphasis that it's furry like other furry visual novels & you can disable Adult Content.

I recommend turning hints on in Preferences.

The demo has 3 Sisters you can choose to date as Malcolm.

Here's how I rank them...

1. Grace (version 2): When I do pay attention to her story, I find her the most relatable. Unfortunately, her story is incomplete and I'm afraid it will end in tragedy.
  2. Jessie (version 1): All of her endings are enjoyable, but it's hard to pick a favorite when they also have downsides.
  3. Grace (version 1): I never played the version that had version 1 of Grace, but I need to emphasize how much I dislike Marion.
  4. Marion (version 1): She comes off as the "default waifu". In fact, you have to avoid opening up to Marion in order to get with Grace. Marion's story can come off as cringe & emphasizes she is the "default waifu".

No release is available yet, but the demo is good enough for now.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Changeling Tale finally released on Steam & I guess the 3 Sisters are the only options in this final version.

I've now seen all the content for Grace & she remains my favorite.

*Edit 1*

I've now replayed all the content with Jessie plus finally figured out how to get her 4 ending.

*Edit 2*

I've now replayed Marion's story & she still comes off as "the default waifu".

There might be a 3rd edit to this post, but not tonight. I've somehow completed 95% of this game yet already seen everything. I have no idea what I should look for beyond easter eggs & maybe trying to get achievements I haven't gotten yet.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.