Sign in to follow this  
slippers

20s~30s era movies

browsing netflix movies for 20s/30s era recently and highwaymen looked interesting so i started watching and didnt even know it was about bonnie & clyde. heard about them for years but never bother to read or watch books/movies about them. kinda slow at times but it was good. i watched 1967 version after this but that was a bit lame. 

loved this one. worth watching. wont say much dont want to spoil. 

should have turned it off when i saw sheea labeoif whatever his name was on lol. 3 brothers bootlegging during prohibition in 30s. only saving grace was gary oldman playing a badass character so i kept watching lol

horrible horrible just horrible XD if anyones interested about this incident then you ought to just watch documentaries on youtube bc thats much better than this garbage

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

avoided this movie for ages until i finally get to watch it bc its free on netflix. my instinct was right. i should have kept avoiding it lol. good acting from the main characters though. but i just wasnt really into graphic details it was getting into

classic. one of my fav

ill just post thing i watched recently ^_^; ..available to watch free if you have amazon prime. 

the father is stupid and got a huge ego refusing to get help from anyone wtf. his family suffers bc of him. still a good movie. listed as “homeless” on amazon 

lol..half of the movie started out like some  kinda lifetime domestic abuse movie and the next half is two main characters just tripping out on some meth. i thought it was gonna be ashley judd’s double jeopardy 2 but man i was wrong XD

it was good. everyone on board thinks shes crazy and says she boarded a plane alone but she believes she had a daughter with her and needs to find her before the plane lands.

its divided with 5 or 6 short stories. i only watched the first one bc it had anne hathaway in it and it was interesting. unlike frequency, even if you correct or screw up the past, you can still exist in a changed future timeline, but this one you can jeopardize your whole existence by doing so. 

yt recommended this out of nowhere and i must have read the title wrong when i click to watch thinking this was xena’s 25th anniversary special episode XD i was like WOW they havent aged that much..maybe little wrinkle here and there..LOL. then i read the description and this was xena season 5. i ended up watching 3 more episodes involving joxer and eve and battle with gods. i dont remember any of this..i think i stopped watching xena after like season 3 back in the day. fighting was somewhat goofy but back then it seemed really good lol

i rewatched it after decade plus later. still a good horror movie. jill wagner’s acting was really good, i always wondered why her career didnt take off after this as she was already popular with mercury car commercials and as a host of wipeout.

nice blending of old horror movie with todays modern technology but sadly it wasnt scary at all.