Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladywriter

theres a few mommies here

8 posts in this topic

sorry daddies but I can't include you guys...

Anyone ever go to/browse or join cafe mom? ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah. I set up an account with them, but I havn't used it yet. I'm not a huge fan of those girly chat sites, but I thought It could be some good networking. That and I wonder how many people are on there faking their profile. It's easy to set one up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

buncha drama and bullshit mostly X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Really? That's what I figured. A bunch of caddy women complaining about their husbands and arguing who's got the cuter kid. Yeah, I'll be deleating that account.

I find those Adult Friend Finder accounts pointless too. My friend is totally hooked on them and she pays money every month to keep her account.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Its all the 'I'm a teen mom pity me' shit I can't stomach.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The teen mom thing seems like it's becoming more exceptable now. I give props to the girls who do a good job raising their kids at a young age but why go through it if you can avoid it all together?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

It aint exceptable to me :P

I was 21 my first kid and that was too young. I wish I waited until I was like 30 :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

21? Wow right smack in the party year. I was 22, and that was young to me. I'm 26 now and this would have been the time when I would have liked to start having kids. I don't regret having my daughter, but the timing sucked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru