Sign in to follow this  
Hell_Cat_18

Need some

Okay I found this band I really like recently called the "Grim Faeries" but the thing is I can't find their CD anywhere. I've looked on E-Bay, Amazon, Sam Goody, Hastings, Napster, everywhere I can think of, but no go. Does anyone know where I can get this CD?

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

holy crap man..... this band is absolutely nowhere....

umm... the only way i think you can get a CD is if you ask somebody to copy it for you that already has one... i found a forum a while back during my search so you could probably ask someone there, but there arent any torrents or CDs or anything O_O

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Thanx for the help guys, but I tried limewire and that was a no-go, then I tried IMEEM with the same results, I tried asking on another forum I visit from time to time and no one there had even heard of them. Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking, thanx for all the help though guys! *huggles* :happy:

I saw that too...I wonder why no one has heard of these guys? I know they made it bigger than "battle of the bands wanna be" but for some reason everything on them is like non-exsistant.

Update:

I found out some stuff about the band, but it's very little. The band was started by a man named Curse Mackey and Xtina X. The band was from Tampa FL, and was very big in the early 90's. Their first, self titled CD only had four songs on it. In 2001 they released their second and last CD called Disenchanted Forest. Both of these CD's are now near to impossible to obtain and are no longer carried at stores. The band never hit main stream and was filed under the genera's of Gothic, Industrial. The internet site is no longer exsistant, and fans remain few and far between. Rhapsody, LastMT, and IMEEM have long since removed the band from their listings due to lack of use and searches. The members of the band would dress up like faeries when preforming live.

http://archive.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp?/articles/november00/faire/faerie.jpg

(Xtina X preforming live at a club in Tampa)

Sadly this is all I could find about the band, I did manage to find a few songs on MySpace, but am unable to download them. So until I stumble upon the CD, or find someone who has it, I'm gonna keep searching and wondering why this band broke up if they were doing so well.

I talked to tsome people that know of them and stuff and apparently these crazies dress in fary wings and stuff when they preform... um I was told they last put a CD out in like 2001 or sometime around there... so yeah... did you check and see if Boraders could order the CD for you?

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

Sign in to follow this