Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

Cowboy Ninja Viking

1 post in this topic

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/18748.html

Disney has acquired the feature film rights to Image comic Cowboy Ninja Viking, written by A.J. Lieberman with art by Riley Rossmo, according to Variety. Zombieland writers Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese have been assigned a script and will produce. Mark Gordon (2012, The Day After Tomorrow) and Management 360 will also produce.

Cowboy Ninja Viking tells the story of people with Multiple Personality Disorder recruited into a counter-intelligence unit. They go rogue and Cowboy Ninja Viking has to find and stop them.

A graphic novel collects the first five issues.

Heres a blurb about it and some pics:

Tasked with creating a counter-intelligence unit, Dr. Sebastian Ghislain turned to those long thought useless to society: patients with Multiple Personality Disorder. Now all but one of these ""Triplets"" has gone rogue, and it's up to Cowboy Ninja Viking to find and stop this band of ridiculously disturbed-but highly effective-assassins! ""COWBOY NINJA VIKING is one of those rare occasions where something that should be nothing but a guilty pleasure ends up being way deeper and better written...this book is just the gift that keeps on giving."" -Ain't It Cool News.

post-1-135551584842_thumb.jpg

post-1-135551584848_thumb.jpg

If Disney is making this, and its about assassins, I'm pretty certain this will be a live action production like Pirates of the Caribbean and not a kid friendly pixar movie. But will they get someone who can act as insane as Johnny Depp to play the all these schizophrenics?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg