Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Water damage.... rant

Cellular / mobile phone.

where in that name does it say water proof,

yes , rain is water, no where does it say they are designed to work in the rain, get it wet internally it cannot be repaired, and isn't in the warranty.

there mobile, they work all around the world, and on the move, in the car, upside down, hell there pretty versatile,

BUT there not designed for weather conditions,

you got a problem with that, consult the manufacture

phone nokia and say, hey you finnish mofo's. why is my phone broken after some light rain,

dont moan at your air time provider.

the amount of phones coming back from repair as water damage and customer moaning at me can fuck themselves

saying; what am i going to do about it, they joined a 2 year contract and now no phone

and im supposed to fix it how...

well fucktard, every customer is offered insurance, don't pay don't expect a phone for stupidity

a contract is for air time, a sim card that can receive and make calls with a number of minutes, text and data use.

the phone is the medium to make use of this, however the phone is given for free for signing a long agreement with us.

we are not replacing the phone, we are not obligated to, ill replace the sim card a 100times if needed for no charge,

i don't give a shit if you refuse to pay your line rental, we will destroy your credit history to the stone age where you will be refused change from a vending machine.

it is simple. pay insurance and we will replace the phone if it is broken, lost or stolen

dont pay, why will we replace a phone

FYI

the average phone contract takes 9 months for a company to break even.

30% if all revenue per sale is generally hardware cost alone.

we make no money from insurance if you claim at least once. technically we lose money

this is a general rant, i hate customers

sorry for the rant, just blowing off steam in a healthy way,

i still smile and be as friendly as i can to every customer ...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I hate working with the public, I don't know how you can do it. :P

i don't give a shit if you refuse to pay your line rental, we will destroy your credit history to the stone age where you will be refused change from a vending machine.

ROTFLMAO! :spit:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

now the problem lies here Kite...a lot of cell companies dont cover water damage here int eh states...even with insurance...its really fucked up

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

that's why you break the phone in half and say your brother ran it over.... THEN you get a replacement under the insurance even if its water damaged :)

haha. im sorry kite. i work in a pharamacy (not even the part that deals with the pills up front) i had a man come up to me and rant to me about how the gym members next door park in the parking lot in front of our store and how he wanted me to do something about it... i was like umm.... i'll pass the info along. my cashier almost burst out laughing before he was all the way out of the store lol... i guess people just look at you and expect you to do anything they want. :shrug: most of them are retarded.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

most people are just grown up creepy babies without the rollerskates o.0

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

most people are just grown up creepy babies without the rollerskates o.0

:XD:OMG I thought of that water commercial. I have insurance on my phone just because shit happens and I don't want to be with out a phone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this