Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Blu-Ray Star Trek Phaser

the potential of an uncharted universe lies before you... and you wanna cut the cheese

X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      This is a pretty pointless first look of the logo of the new series. The thing that caught my eye was at the end were it looks like the show will actually be on CBS and not online streaming only. Turns out thats not the case. The first episode will premiere on CBS and the rest of the season will be only available with the CBS All Access streaming package for $6 a month. It'll be completely stand alone and wont tie into the movies either. I'll probably skip this series.
    • By Sledgstone
      http://io9.com/j-j-abrams-apologizes-for-all-those-star-trek-lens-fla-1429457615

lmao! He finally realizes his obsession with lens flares.
    • By DeathscytheX
      Is that the USS Excelsior? I guess a Miranda Class ship would make it too obvious jussst in case.... X'D

• By DeathscytheX
      The final Trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness before it releases May 17th... and it leaves some intriguing questions.
      Is that the USS Excelsior? I guess a Miranda Class ship would make it too obvious jussst in case.... X'D

Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/us-navy-laser-weapon-deployed-uss-ponce-2014_n_3043244.html

The laser weapon is not yet powerful enough to take out jets or missiles and it is only going to be equipped onto a transport ship for now. I have a feeling that once they get these laser weapons more powerful and start deploying them onto nuclear powered aircraft carriers, those carriers would completely own the air. Imagine a nuclear powered laser. I imagine it instant destroying ships or airplanes with precision blasts.