Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Conan O'Brien leaves the Tonight Show, final ep is tomorrow! 01/22/2010

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/insider/2010/01/21/its-official-tomorrows-the-last-show/

Jay Leno was much funnier, but wow Conan got dicked over in all this. But then again, hes getting a huge lump settlement and will probably make a new show again later on... but honestly, hes getting roughly $30 million.... if I were him, I'd retire and say to hell with everything.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yes they did dick him bad, they shouldn't have dragged them all to cali to begin with.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i personally always thought Conan was funnier...Leno is too "elite" now imo to even find funny anymore

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I know what you mean, I watched a few episodes of his Jay Leno show and I didn't care for it in the slightest. Conan's writers got alot better once he started doing the tonight show. I always loved that 'in the year 2000' skit. :P It wasn't as funny when it changed to 3000 because then it wasn't plausible jokes anymore considering the time frame. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this