Sign in to follow this  
Trigger

Favorite Movie Quotes

Post your favorites movie quotes.

The Bucket List

Edward Cole: "I did what any father would do, I took care of it, I called a guy who called a guy who handles these kinds of things. Don't know what he said, don't know what he did, all I know is he didn't kill him and my doter never heard from him again."

Taken

Bryan: “I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. “

Zombieland

Tallahassee: “Believe it or not Twinkies have an expiration date, someday very soon life’s little twinkly gauge is gonna go empty.”

Zombieland

Tallahassee: “oh right two graves, one for the big chick, one for the little chick”

Death Race

Jensen Ames: “So what are you in for?”

Case: “They say I killed a cop.”

Jensen Ames: “Did you do it?”

Case: “Yeah.”

Jensen Ames: “Bad cop?”

Case: “Good cop... lousy husband.”

That's all I can think of right now

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

"I'm as MAD as HELL and I'm not going to take this anymore!" - Howard Beale - The Network

"You change things... forever." - Joker - The Dark Knight

"Creating a trap filled with lots of dead people" - Cyrus The Virus - Con Air

Die Hard

"OH MY GOD! The quarterback is TOAST!" - Die Hard

-

"Listen here, Dwayne, I'm not the one getting butt F***ED on national TV!"

-

"Yippie Ki Yay, Mother F***er!"

Off Topic:

"Silence fills the empty grave now that I have gone... But my mind is not at rest for questions linger on" - Gravemind - Halo 2

GTA4

Faustin: So Niko Bellic, do you think it's okay to kill my employees?

Niko: If he's an a**hole, then yes.

Faustin: *shoots employee in the skull* I agree!

Dimitri: {I forgot what he said...}

Faustin: A**hole was looking at me like I was piece of S**T!

Southpark

Stan: OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!

Kyle: YOU BASTARDS!

-

Movie Goer 1: OH MY GOD! I found a penny!

Movie Goer 2: You Bastard!

-

Charles Manson: Oh my god! They killed the orange coated kid!

-

Stan: OH MY GOD! YOU KILLED KYLE!

Kenny: You Bastard!

-

Stan: OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!

Kyle: I'm still not talking to you.

-

Kitty: Meow?

Cartman: No kitty! This is my pot pie!

Kitty: Meow?

Cartman: NO KITTY! THAT'S A BAD KITTY!

-

Cartman: No Kenny! That's a bad Kenny! *before leaving attic* Bad Kitties!

Wolf's Rain

Toboe: Wait, how come you don't have plans to eat Kiba?

Tsume: Because he's full of crap!

And finally the one in my sig...

"I KNOW WHO I AM!... I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude." - Robert Downey Jr. Playing a White Actor, Playing a Black Soldier - Tropic Thunder

:nosebleed:

Sorry for all the off topic stuff, but man sometimes when I think about quotes a ton more just pop up into my head!

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

So many to list or choose from ...

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. - McDowell.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Bogart.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti - Hopkins.

I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. - Brando.

You need to be kissed. And often. And by someone who knows how! - Gable.

I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! - Myers.

It's not a tumah! - Arnold.

I bet she gives great helmet. - Dark Helmet.

Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut! - Erney.

That's a bingo! - Waltz.

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Bale.

Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job parking cars. - Stallone.

I'll post more when I think of other movies I like ... I gotta run to work.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Wolf's Rain

Toboe: Wait, how come you don't have plans to eat Kiba?

Tsume: Because he's full of crap!

Haha. I loved that one.

It's not a tumah! - Arnold.

lol.

In that movie, that little boy creeped me out. Something like a boy has a penis and a girl has a vagina. He kept repeating.

Ring 2 AND Ophan - "I'M NOT YOUR F*CKING MOMMIE!!"

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg