Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Anti-Whaling Vessel Damaged in a Collision at Sea

That was rough ... but why the hell do they have such an expensive boat anyway when they know shitz canz happenz therez, anyway that's beside the point ... ramming into another vessel is piratsy.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5uptwYWeY8]YouTube- Collision in the Whale Wars[/ame]

I'm siding with the whalers on this one.

That batboat was cleary moving in front of the other ship.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

They asked for it if you ask me, they purposly rammed thier boat into them, besides, thats not how you get someone to stop doing something whether its right or wrong. Like Godgrave said, it's piracy.

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

a boat looking like that is bound to have secret missile bays they could have used

thing is cooler looking the the batboat...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yeah ... why would they use something as delicate as that on such a mission. What a waste of carbon fibre.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ady Gil was a donation, a pretty sleek one at that. Damn that boat was nice.

Anit whalers put themselves in the way (and get hosed for their trouble) to try and get the bigger ships to turn off course. They try to board so the whaler is required to turn back to port, toss stink bombs and the like. There is no negotiating with the whalers, so other tactics are deployed to try and halt the hunts. There's nothing else that can be done.

We either sit back as a people and let the oceans get fucked or we throw our support behind politicians and activist groups doing whatever they can to protect and preserve biodiversity.

So.... I gotta back Sea Shepard on this one. The captain of the SM knew what Ady Gil was doing but didn't turn until after they collided. He could have avoided hitting the Ady and didn't; knocking the fly out of the ointment so to speak.

And who the hell would want to eat the meat of an animal harvested for "research"? Eww :vomit:

X'D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrlWXP4ZQvY]YouTube- South Park Whale Wars[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So.... I gotta back Sea Shepard on this one. The captain of the SM knew what Ady Gil was doing but didn't turn until after they collided. He could have avoided hitting the Ady and didn't; knocking the fly out of the ointment so to speak.
Are you watching the same video I'm watching?

Because at the begining Ady Gil was at the side of the whalers' ship with it's engines off.

At 0:16 Ady Gil then speeds up right when they're in the whalers' ship's blind side.

Siding with Ady Gil is like siding with a car that puts it's breaks on constantly when it's in from of a Semi-Truck.

-

Poor Bruce Wayne... I guess he can't afford a cooler looking Batboat...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbuq0YEIPNU]YouTube- Ady Gil rammed by Shonan Maru No. 2, view from MV Bob Barker[/ame]

High pressure hoses on them, then they try n get the fuck outta there. SM turned away pdq after impact.

Dun think they were expecting their million dollar plus new toy to be destroyed; I can't imagine that was what they wanted. It could have been useful for years.

Either way I still side with the pirates. They aren't doing research they're eating them.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

A little after 10 seconds into that video you can also see Ady Gil purposly going into the front of the Whalers' Ship.

The only people who got hosed were on top of the Ady Gil.

They need 5+ years in a Japanese prison as far as I care for piracey.

its your opinion and you're entitled to it as I am to mine. We disagree so what big deal. I'm not gonna argue.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this