Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

shitty winter

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

U.K. shivers through worst cold snap in decades

‘Florida is not supposed to be cold like this’

here an el nino year traditionally means a warmer winter, more precip but usually its more rain then snow. unfortunately that aint how its going. the precip is there but its all lake effect snow as these mutherfuckin freezing temps come across the great lakes crankin up ye olde lake effect snow machine; today is day 10 of accumulating snow, we are fuckin buried with no thaw in site (which we usually get a January thaw but last year it didn't show up until Feb. I keep track of this shit because I garden and have different flora that does different shit throughout the year~seasons are out of step with weather by about a month) the wind chills are brutal and we've averaged temps that feel like 3 and 6 degrees, well below freezing. This is not our usual el nino winter, this is the little boy on climate changing steroids -_-;

Sun nite I made it in 4WD the 3ish blocks to my sis's place and had to call the ambulance to get us to the hospital cuz there was 4 inches of snow in the road. My Blazer was worthless in that shit. TBH dealing with this kinda weather makes me downright furious with the assclowns that deny climate change so they can carry on throwing recyclables in the trash, drive gas guzzlers and boats and planes and live excessive lifestyles, polluting industry that compounds atmospheric troubles...

beat the living fuck outta all of em

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wethers screwed here in the uk,

out cities arnt preppared for snowfall more then the odd patch of white

schools and work places are being forced to close, postal and deliveries arnt happening and that has a huge knock on effect

how can one year places go from no snow to 4 inches in cities and out of towners cant leave their house

prob with climate change as homer said on the simpsons (a joke by the writers ofc)

''i have to go out side and shovel 2 feet of global warming''

the term global warming means to stupid people that winter would be beaches and swimsuits and summer means more air con

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

[/b]here an el nino year traditionally means a warmer winter, more precip but usually its more rain then snow. unfortunately that aint how its going. the precip is there but its all lake effect snow as these mutherfuckin freezing temps come across the great lakes crankin up ye olde lake effect snow machine; today is day 10 of accumulating snow, we are fuckin buried with no thaw in site (which we usually get a January thaw but last year it didn't show up until Feb. I keep track of this shit because I garden and have different flora that does different shit throughout the year~seasons are out of step with weather by about a month) the wind chills are brutal and we've averaged temps that feel like 3 and 6 degrees, well below freezing. This is not our usual el nino winter, this is the little boy on climate changing steroids -_-;

Sun nite I made it in 4WD the 3ish blocks to my sis's place and had to call the ambulance to get us to the hospital cuz there was 4 inches of snow in the road. My Blazer was worthless in that shit. TBH dealing with this kinda weather makes me downright furious with the assclowns that deny climate change so they can carry on throwing recyclables in the trash, drive gas guzzlers and boats and planes and live excessive lifestyles, polluting industry that compounds atmospheric troubles...

beat the living fuck outta all of em

Yeh, this morning i went outside it was -22F with 15-20 mhp winds. Windchills suck o.@. Mountains of snow all around. :frozen:

Khellv2.jpg

Yea this Winter sucks. It even snowed once lol like last month. It always had been 3 days of cold weather and 2 days of warm weather that followed here during the weeks of Winter, but it has been consistently cold for a month straight this time and I heard it's gonna be real cold on Friday too.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I hate winter. x_x

I just realized I never made a snowman yet. O_O I will make a snowman this weekend if the snow is right.

*searches* lmao. I found an old topic with snowman pictures I've made:

[ame=http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=7410]Ancient Clan Forums[/ame]

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

You were busy making snowwomen all those years ... hey, that gives me an idea ... I need to make a snowwoman ... *whistles at work*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this