Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

so, vacation is over

Yep. I had two weeks off for holidays this year, which was awesome. It also makes coming back to work kinda suck. >< Anyways, went home for the holidays, and my parents didn't want me unhooking the internet from their computer, which is why I wasn't really on. I did look at a few things, but they have Vista which sucks, so I spent most of my time fighting it. Saw my nephew again, and he's juuuussstttt almost crawling. If he can get his arms and legs to work together, he'll be off like a shot. XD I got some DVDs, a book card that I used for several books I wanted, some new jeans, and other odds and ends. I also spent time playing on my mom's Wii Fit, and it's actually a lot of fun. Makes me wish I had one. ^^; My boyfriend came up over this last weekend, which was nice. We went over to Fayateville and wandered through the mall and bookstores and other places. Then, we caravaned back down to Dallas, after waking up yesterday morning to several inches of snow. Whee. >< Fortunatly, it wasn't icy, so we had no problems. We also had a White Christmas this year, for the first time in ages! So, all in all, a good vacation. Hope everyone here had a good time as well! ^_^

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sounds like a lotta fun, welcome back! :happy: ... the Wii fit make me wanna buy the Wii, especially snow boarding or golf ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.