Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Jersey Shore

What's this show all about? Is anyone watching it? I've heard bad things about it ... but news channels were talking about it for the amount of violence or something.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

fuck. that. show....

they know NOTHING of the jersey shore, it's a bunch of fucking guidos (sorry if that offends anyone here) living together in a house in seaside... tans, gelled spiked hair, fist pumping, everything... but seriously... that does NOT represent jersey.. there is actually a minuscule amount of people like that, and it's really just piling more dirt on top of jersey's name that's really unnecessary..

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

probably all those people in that show are just Bennies anyway....jersey shore has very few residents its mainly all out of state visitors...its jsut another show to insult NJ and give it an even worse name....the Sopranos did the same thing making it looke like everyone in NJ were mobsters

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

That sucks. I guess everyone is jealous of the state in general, either that or they like bullying NJ. I found an episode either tonight or tomorrow on TWarner and put it on Record.

What's a guido? o_0

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guido Sarduchi the killer pimp! X'D

Guido, ginz, ginny,ginzo etc is the slang for Italian person. The ginz are reportedly upset at the way Italian Americans are portrayed; I haven't watched it so I dunno. I don't intend to watch either, I don't do mtv style crappy reality shows.

If they're cooking a lot, talking with their hands and carrying all the martyrdom of Catholicism then its an accurate portrayal :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

10 minutes into the episode and it bored the hell outta me. Even if it has girls fighting or kissing or whatever, they at least gotta be pretty X'D.