Sign in to follow this  
Khellendross

Man Killed by Chewing Gum

Original Article Here

A Ukrainian chemistry student was killed in the northern city Konotop when a piece of chewing gum exploded in his mouth.

Rest in 'piece'

The Kiev Polytechnic Institute student was working on his computer at his parents’ home Saturday when a loud pop was heard coming from the unidentified man’s room, Rianovosti reports.

When relatives entered the room, they found the lower part of the 25-year-old dead man’s face had been blown off.

A forensic examination showed the gum was covered with an unidentified chemical substance thought to be an explosive.

The man had a bizarre habit of dipping his sticks of gum into citric acid, police said. Both citric acid and a similar-looking explosive substance were found on the young man’s table.

Police believe he simply confused the two and put the gum in the explosive material instead of the citric acid before he bit down on the gum.

Gives new meaning to killer burst of flavor.

Yes, I keep my citric acid and explosive chemicals in identical jars, just in case someone comes after mah acid.

Khellv2.jpg

:picknose:

Teacher: Ello & welcome to "Blowing Yourself Up 101" I... HEY! no bubble gum chewing in my class!

Student: *Face explodes.*

Teacher: That does it! You're getting an F for prematurely exploding!

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Wow. Thats crazy. Maybe he was working on a James Bond explosive gum weapon that tastes like citrus? Except he accidentally killed himself... either that or a disgruntled girlfriend put an explosive substance right next to his citrus acid and got the results she wanted. :lookup:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this