Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Ghost Hunters / Ghost Adventures - Live Halloween specials

http://www.syfy.com/ghlive/

http://www.travelchannel.com/Ghost_Adventures_Live/

Is anyone else going to watch the ghost shows on halloween? Ghost Hunters starts at 7pm and Ghost Adventures starts at 8pm. I'll probably watch Ghost Adventures this year, because the last halloween I watched some of the Ghost Hunters live show only to be disappointed with random people cameos, interviews, other haunted location information, blah, blah. It felt like they were trying to turn it into a full blown special as opposed to an actual live investigation. And what I hated more than anything was the constant background music during the live investigation. Whenever anyone said: "oh, did you hear that!?" No I f*cking didn't because you have music playing.

So I'll primarily watch Ghost Adventures live and see how they do things. I'd much rather watch a constant investigation with no background music or random crap that has nothing to do with the investigation. Of course, I'll switch back and forth on commercials tho. Hopefully, the GH team will finally drop the background music and guest wrestlers, etc.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Wow. This Ghost Hunters Live is total BS. Jason and Grant are not even there. They pre-recorded answers to questions. The live episode is nothing but a repeat of the top 5 episodes voted on a syfy.com website poll. Its 1 hour and 20 minutes into the live investigation and the only thing live is the website cameras. I guess around 11pm-1pm they'll show the Steve and Tango live investigation? What a let down. Ghost Adventures live is far superior compared to the GH live episode. Ghost Adventures had no background music, they had some crazy ass contraption that could have killed someone by accident because it was a tesla coil practically shooting lightning bolts in a plexiglas cage. Overall it was entertaining even tho there was only 1 or possibly 2 actual paranormal occurrences. But Ghost Hunters live.. I can't even compare it because its still repeating episodes. I don't want to even give it ratings, but I'm hoping to see some kind of live investigations other than the animated gifs running on their 'live stream' cameras on their website. gah.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg