Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Monkey

Dance Dance Revolutions

DDR is a dancing game....if you look like a fool, you're not doing it right.....don't be bashing a game just because you don't happen to like it.....if you've ever seen a really good DDR dancer play, you'll understand the appeal....there are people that work up routines with current dance moves that still hit the arrows on time....that's why we like it and that's what we work towards...some, like me, are to clumsy to do that extreme, but i do enjoy beating a tough song...plus, it's great cardio-vascular exercise....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I have a friend from college that's a Japanese exchange student, and let me tell you, she took me to floor and back on it. She did the non-stop mode and got a perfect score. I almost did one of those anime face-faultsX'D

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Hell yeah Blitz! I love that song, and it's really fun to dance too, I got an A on it in Heavy mode last week. Should have heard me screaming and jumping up and down lol. Paranoia is a really good song too, I also like "A", it's just got an awsome flow that's a challenge. Also, if you want to just have fun, try out the edit mode. :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]