Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Is Deadpool Rulk (Red Hulk)?... Please say no...

If you know Deadpool, you know his past history is screwed up enough...

Sharing a soul with T-Ray (Magic?)... Getting a healing factor from Weapon-X (Mutant?)... Almost dying, falling in love with Death that causes a love triangle between him, her & Thanos, then getting cursed by Thanos with Immortality so he could never see Death again (Cosmic)...

Oh...

And...

... Tricking Hulk into impaling himself so Deadpool can get Hulk's blood for a blood transfusion Deadpool needed to get his healing factor working again... (Rulk?)

A blood transfusion is how we got She Hulk... So... Does Deadpool... smash?...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0LhEeWdzFN8/SsOiu_2OBqI/AAAAAAAABlI/Iny3bjdGm7I/s1600-h/hulk16covvar.jpg

A little off topic, but just to cover Deadpool's history a little more ever since having for a moment a sybiote attached to Deadpool then removing it, when the new series started, Deadpool has had two other voices in his head...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I did not know he was immortal. O_O I remember reading a thing about him having a love affair with Death tho, but hes immortal now?

If he had a transfusion of hulk blood, then he should now be immune to all illnesses and diseases, which I guess is comparable to his healing factor or could jump start it... but I don't think he'll turn hulk. But then again, if she-hulk stays in a constant hulk form with full consciousness, then maybe deadpool will get a strong skin upgrade, grow a couple feet taller and get a mad powerful strength increase. In that case, Deadpool should then seek mental powers and then declare himself a physical god. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg