Sign in to follow this  
Tristan9480

Couples mistake kills 60 turtles.

On Tuesday night, a yet-to-be identified man placed about 150 luminarias (bags with a lit candle inside) on a Hilton Head Island beach, arranged them in the shape of a heart, and proceeded to propose to his girlfriend.

After the proposal, the visiting couple retreated to their rental home, without extinguishing the candles. It was a fatal mistake for the federally protected loggerhead sea turtles nesting nearby. After the couple left the area, approximately 60 baby turtles [like the one pictured above] emerged from their nests, disoriented by the light.

http://failuremag.com/index.php/failure_analysis/article/marriage_proposal_kills_baby_sea_turtles/

I think it was stupid of the man to not ask local authorities of it would have been alright to set up such an elaborate proposal.

I know most girls like to be knock off their feet when being proposed to and all...but If it's going to kill maybe an endangered species then that might be taking it a bit far.

eeeek...

Edited by Tristan9480

couple of dicks to walk away from something burning. duh wtf fuckin morons.:smoke2:

I hope they get swine flu

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this