Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Diablo III: Monk class gameplay

I really don't think anything Blizz can do will stop people from going to Aion, not stopping me (I am unimpressed and a little peeved with the new expansion, completely unoriginal and lackluster).

I'm going to say 2011 like DX. They still have one more class to reveal (and at the rate they've been doing it we probably won't see the last one until well into next year (probably). Who knows though, they may surprise us.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

It's a new change for me as I've been playing WoW since beta and it's growing stale for me (they add nothing new, continually rewrite lore, add things that are otherwise unnecessary (Worgen and Goblins as playable races was the last straw), recycle boss fights, etc. I'm just sick of Blizzard's business model for WoW). I played closed beta for it and was rather impressed with a few things in it (like the story and a few other things). Other then those few things it feels like WoW to me but personally I just like the feeling of something new that it offers.

Probably not because people are slaves to WoW. The one thing Blizzard did right was that they made the game extremely addicting. I'll attest to that and I doubt that any MMO to come out will ever truthfully dent the WoW population (not even ToR, which is looking damn good). I'll still be one of the people to move to Aion, nothing will change my mind (unless Blizzard does something that A) wows the hell out of me, B) makes Taurens able to be rogues, or C) does something that actually makes the game playable for casual players again).

I'm honestly dissapointed in the fact that there are different classes, I've awaited this game for a very long time ( I use to be hardcore diablo II exp player ) and I'd like to still play a druid :/ it will still be a massive mmorpg !

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"