Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Budweiser, Miller to raise prices in the fall

Neither will say by how much; both brewers seeing decline in sales

NEW YORK - The top U.S. brewers said Tuesday they plan to raise prices this fall, even as some of their top brands are seeing sales volume drop.Anheuser-Busch, maker of Bud Light and Budweiser, and MillerCoors, maker of Blue Moon and Miller Light, both say they're going to raise prices.

But neither brewer would say how big the increases would be.

someone somewhere is going :noway:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Bud blows anyways. SILVER BULLET!!

I like me some blue moon, but if it goes up to microbrew pricing, ill get Sam Adam's every time because it's just the best all around beer out there. Coor's prices are just more convenient for more beer. Even if they went up too, I'd stick with them because I just like the taste better.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-----

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

well.............. do we remember that Budweiser is no longer an American owned company? Profits benifit the owners in Belgium.

It's flawed logic: We're not selling enough of product X so lets make it more expensive to compensate. This will likely lead to a further decline in sales as the millions financially struggling right now will buy something else that is more affordable.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this