Miyu

Favorite character.

Ok we've heard favorite couple and to me that a little annoying even though i posted one. Any way I have 2 favorite characters, Sesshumaru and Miroku, one is mysterious and the other perverted it's what i like.^_^:

the 2 fave is inuyasha and koga, both very funny.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

I love the characters in this order;

Sesshomaru

Inu Yasha

Kagome

Shippo and then the rest follow. I liked that chick who came down from the mountains for Kouga and some of the cat demons.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Naraku is smart, his voice and his grin are all really villianous. It's not the first time someone's liked a baddie you know.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

even tow the show is name after my dog inuyasha he is my all time favorite there is no way in hell that you cant tell me the mans got it he is a half-demon but who cares the man is powerful hes fast funny a playa with 2 hoes o no but the monk s got it to he better watch out for miroku but i think miroku knows better

First off i like all naraku's children not creatures they hav feelings 2 but not sure if Kanna has but Kagura the future Mrs. sesshomaru has snd i said Lord Koga will kill him because the baddy has to die and koga will do it for kagome

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]