Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Rambo, Terminator and John McClane in 1 movie!

Even if it's a cameo, it's awesome!! It's for Sly's new flick The Expendables (pictures came out a few weeks ago, and they looked promising).

Here's the full article - http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/08/17/bruce-willis-will-join-sylvester-stallone-and-arnold-schwarzenegger-on-screen-in-the-expendables/

They are three legends of the silver screen. Separately, they've made dozens of films that have had a huge impact on the lives of moviegoers. Fans have been wanting to see them unite on screen for decades. Now, the trio are finally planning to make a movie together. “I want to send best wishes to Sly,” Bruce Willis said with a grin when we spoke with him last week. “And the Governor of California, my old pal Arnold.”

The “Die Hard” star confirmed to MTV News that he is leaving time open on his schedule to shoot a cameo for “The Expendables,” the ultra-violent, star-studded action flick written/directed by and starring Sylvester Stallone. Sly is currently putting the finishing touches on the movie, which also stars Jason Statham, Jet Li and Mickey Rourke as mercenaries overthrowing a South American dictator. Willis said that the he will soon join Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger to shoot a very special scene for the flick.

“Not yet, I haven’t united with them,” said Willis. “I’m waiting for a call from Sly about when we’re going to try and make that happen.”

Willis’ confirmation is huge news to fans who grew up in the 80s and 90s idolizing the three biggest movie stars in the world – but only saw them together

, a themed restaurant venture they famously launched in 1991. Although various projects – including the soon-to-open “Inglourious Basterds” – have been rumored as films that could unite the men who gave us Rambo, the Terminator and John McClane, it's never become a reality until now.

“I don’t know anything about [my character] yet, haven’t seen any pages yet,” Willis explained. “But I’m excited about it.”

Willis confirmed to us that the scene will involved himself, Arnold and Sly together on camera. “That’s the concept,” he said with a grin. “That’s the plan.”

"The Expendables"' massive cast of muscled action heroes also features such tough-guy notables as Dolph Lundgren, Steve Austin, Terry Crews and Randy Couture. The film is due in theaters next April.

The last paragraph ... is also win.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

lmao

they're so fuckin old how we supposed to be scared of them?

they gonna throw bedpans or what :rotflmao:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers