Camron

Game Contacts

*updated with PSN name*

Xbox 360: CarnageStrider

Steam: unhallowed_deceit

PSN: Carnage_Strider

Don't play anything on my 360 anymore, mostly just a dvd/video player now. Those damn MMO's and BF4 keep me busy now (for MMO games I play, servers I play on, and character names PM me)

Edited by Strider Hiryu

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Steam: Jacked Assassin

*Edit*

I'm no longer buying consoles that connect to the internet so that info has been deleted.

Edited by Myk JL
Erasing info I no longer want public.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

XBOX 360: eppyomega

Steam: eppyomega

(notice a pattern :P)

World of Warcraft (US Rexxar Alliance)

If you have my facebook all my characters are in my info tab

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*updates old topic*

PSN: Sledgstone
Steam: Sledgstone

Desura: Sledgstone

I play DC Universe on my ps3, username: Sledgstone

I also have a variety of games on steam, I haven't looked much at how many are multiplayer, but I do have Worms Reloaded if anyone wants to do some worms matches.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

What's PSN stand for? I have a PS3 ... and my name on there is my REAL first name (how original is that X'D). On Steam which I use so much ha ha ha (sarcastic) it's ... wait, I don't know what it is, probably Godgrave or GG?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

What's PSN stand for? I have a PS3 ... and my name on there is my REAL first name (how original is that X'D). On Steam which I use so much ha ha ha (sarcastic) it's ... wait, I don't know what it is, probably Godgrave or GG?

Actually, your steam username is your real name too. :P which reminds me, i need to update my psn friends list.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It is?! Daahahaha I had no idea! *sneezes hard twice* Strider's been thinking of me a lot off late. It's that sneeze when someone's thinking of me.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Playstation Network is what PSN stands for GG.

Ooh ooh I play TOR Dubie. On Mask of Nihilus, Imperial side (and most likely another server when my friend starts, he wants to play Republic).

Come over to Shien! I don't like playing on PvP servers, and I've got a Smuggler and Jedi on there. ^_^

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

This reminds me, I'll add everyone tonight or something so you can all how little I play games on there X'D