Sign in to follow this  
slippers

george sodini's how to impress young girls video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKXqgGGyoo]YouTube - EXPOSED - George Sodini Reading "Date Young Women" Book! - See it in this video.[/ame]

if he had so much money to throw around and only limited himself to attractive young white females, why not get them from mailorder bride from russia? that seems like a trend for older people who want young girls. from reading some of his online blogs i don't think he was searching for true love anyway mostly for sex. he blamed black men for taking all the hot white college girls from him. he was pushing 50 so he should have opened up to women in his age. this shooting at LA/Fitness could've been prevented if he opened more options for himself i think..

EDIT: "Appears he was reasonably attractive, had a good job, reportedly had $250,000 in the bank. But he said women would not give him a second look. Why do you think that was?"

Edited by slippers

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

10$ says he gave of that creepy chester the molester vibe that sent women running in the other direction when they saw him coming

most young women are not interested in middle aged men, esp guys old enough to be their father :rolleyes: money can buy you a whore but not love

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i think he was too plain and too nice..perhaps interpreted as boring in women's language. celebs like jerry seinfeld, nicholas cage, or donald trump gets praised by men lol for getting young women, so i don't think he was creepy just because he was not a famous person wanting to be with younger girls.

just because they are women though, most of them can't detect every eligible bad men, right? cheaters, beaters, rapists, how can they know? but some even want to date freaks like pedophile john mark karr and wives killer drew peterson. there are women seeking pen pal males who are in prison and that's how they get to meet and marry too. Now that's creepy.

it's just odd that he claims no one wanted to date him (with all his good and bad qualities) and like 30 million desirable women rejected him, and he met none of freaks that want to date other freaks like other psychos, pedophiles, murderers, and rapists seem to have no trouble finding.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

there are women seeking pen pal males who are in prison and that's how they get to meet and marry too. Now that's creepy.

I know someone that actually has done this and is married to him now. They married before he got out and now he is. He was locked up for tax evasion, so I guess he's not a psycho or something. But who knows. It really does happen. 0_o

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this