Sign in to follow this  
Sana-chan

I know, I know.

:hi:

I seem to only post when I have a life update, but hey. I love AC >_>;;

Anyway, here I am 21 years old. I've been place and made mistakes. Let's start where I think I left off. I stopped taking meds altogether and I am happy to say I am doing amazingly well! I was living in Austin, Texas with ryouga_p-chan for a bit and we moved back here to California. Alas, nothing lasts forever. We would have been dating for 3 years next week, but things just got complicated. I don't really feel like delving too much into it so I shall continue. He is moving back to Texas in September and I will be moving back in with my parents which I am totally excited about! It means I have to find a home for my cat but that's okay. She will be happier being an only pet. I will miss my apartment and my feeling of freedom but my parents, God Bless them O_O;, are paying for my school. For the first time since 2006 I am signed up as a full time student. Yep, you heard me, Sana is going to school for a degree! :glasses: I will be studying Early Childhood Education. Things just feel so good for me right now. I have a FANTASTIC vacation planned before school starts. This Friday I am roadtripping it up to Washington, stopping off in Oregon for a few days as well. Then I have Jury duty :robot: then it's off to Anaheim for Blizzcon 2009! Then school. I cannot wait for this school year to start :goodjob:

So that's pretty much my update in a nutshell!

:bye:

enjoy the rest of the summer and awesome on the college stuffs~ :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

he had pictures of me and thats why he lost intrest....i cant help it >_<

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sign in to follow this