Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

How much soda/pop do you drink in a day?

When I was a kid, I ripped thru soda like crazy. I'd go thru a case a week or more. But in the past 5ish years I started drinking soda more frequently again and I was back up to drinking two cans of mountain dew a day along with a couple cups of coffee in the morning. My doctor said I should cut back on caffeine because my blood pressure started going up. O_O So I've been able to keep my coffee consumption at the same level, but I cut back to 1 can a day except on the weekends. But even now I've been able to cut myself down to a couple cans a week, once again mostly on the weekends. Damn, reducing my caffeine intake was a bitch for a while, I wouldn't get the withdrawal headaches, but my body was just used to it and I was tired often. I swear that caffeine is the most addicting drug on the planet. O_O

Anyway, how much soda/pop do you drink and what kind? I've been mountain dew free for about a week now since I've decided to switch to the lower caffeine classic coke. I was wondering how much caffeine everyone else drinks in a day or week.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

dont really drink any soda anymore. i drink usually 1 cup of coffee a day (usually in the morning at work) unless i have a killer headache, than i dont drink any coffee -_-;

sometimes ill have 2 if my friends wanna go out later that night and do something which usually ends with us at quickchek lol

i remember a couple years ago when i had to cut out all caffeine for a while, the headaches suuuckkeddddd but they were better than the chest pains lol dont drink mass amounts of energy drinks... omg youll pay for it >_<

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I'm a monster. I can consume about 2 liters in a day.. But I don't always. It really fluctuates because I don't have my own vehicle. When I run out I run out.

I notice I limit myself more when it's in cans. I'll drink about 3 or 4 cans in a day on average. Also If I'm busy then I'll drink less because I'm focused on something.

I don't drink soda as much as I use too. I might buy a 12 pack here or there, the only time I stock up is if there is a good sale. I normally don't drink cola. I'll drink mostly anything I feel like though. Sunkist, Vault, Seirra Mist, The wacky new Mt. Dew flavor. I drink a lot of Arizona Green Tea though. Fizzy stuff doesn't appeal to me much anymore for some reason. I always get sweet tea at restaurants, never soda.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I stopped drinking coffee and cola altogether around a year or two ago and stuck with diet coke until I noticed diet coke made me extremely hungry all the time even after a big meal and made me nauseous sometimes. But I still drink diet coke occasionally like once or twice a day. Meaning to quit that also before August ends.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I cut out on drinking soda for the most part because I find recycling cans & bottles for 5 cent deposits to be too much of a hassle.

Once a week I may have a can of Hawaiian Punch or Brisk Ice Tea when I'm doing my laundry.

When going to the movies I have coffee.

Apple Bee's, I order Raspberry Ice Tea.

McDonald's & BK I do Milkshakes.

Subway on Main Street I get myself a bottle of chocolate milk.

Friendly's, when I'm by myself I don't drink anything as I save room for 12 scoops of ice cream.

Soda is a last resort for me when being thirsty.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I can live w or wo soda but I must have 2-3 cups of coffee a day

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Don't drink much anymore, I upgraded to Energy Drinks (which I drink everyday at work). I tend to drink mostly water and lipton tea, especially since I live in hell where it's a 110-120 damn near everyday. I buy a 12 pack maybe once every 2-3 months for something different to drink.

Really soda/pop I can do without but energy drinks I can't *loves his Amp and Nos*

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I used to drink 10-15 cans of Coke a day during long work days ... stopped cos I had to pay 1.50 plus NYC tax for each can >_>' ... but yeah, I can hop on a Coke marathon whenever I want, it's awesome. Right now though, I'm limiting myself to any drinks, I'd have 2 bottles of Nesquick till sometime last week - which I stopped now cos each bottle was $2.50 plus tax >_>' ... so now it's regular water - a gallon at least while I'm at work.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I used to drink 10-15 cans of Coke a day during long work days ... stopped cos I had to pay 1.50 plus NYC tax for each can >_>' ... but yeah, I can hop on a Coke marathon whenever I want, it's awesome. Right now though, I'm limiting myself to any drinks, I'd have 2 bottles of Nesquick till sometime last week - which I stopped now cos each bottle was $2.50 plus tax >_>' ... so now it's regular water - a gallon at least while I'm at work.

No wonder you never slept. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm a pepsi freak and I always have a case in my fridge. I drink 1 soda a day at least before 2pm so it dosnt affect my sleep. If I am out, I grab my 32 oz cup and head over to circle K for a fizzy wonder since I like their fizz/syrup mix the best. Keeps me cool in this miserable 110-120 degree weather.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I don't really drink that much soda anymore. I used to have at least a cup of it a day though. I've cut back heaps since I've gone onto student payments. I've been going a bit overboard on energy drinks this week though. I've had one nearly every night.

I usually drink Pepsi when I do drink it, or Dr Pepper if I end up going past one of the three stores that stock it in this country.

Mountain Dew doesn't have any caffine in it here and it doesn't taste too pleasent either. I try to avoid it if at all possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't drink much soda, but I go through around half a pot of coffee a day. I've worked up a bit of a tolerance to it, so that I can drink a large glass of iced coffee just before bed and not have any problems.