Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Warrants for Jackson’s doc call singer ‘addict’

Documents refer to rule infractions including ‘prescribing to an addict’

LOS ANGELES - Investigators probing Michael Jackson’s death looked for evidence related to the powerful anesthetic propofol when they searched his doctor’s Las Vegas home and business, according to search warrants filed Thursday that alluded to the pop star being an “addict.”Los Angeles police and federal Drug Enforcement Administration agents spent much of the day Tuesday at Dr. Conrad Murray’s properties looking for evidence supporting a manslaughter charge and various violations of the California Business and Professions Code, including “prescribing to an addict,” “excessive prescribing” and “unprofessional conduct.”

The code states a physician cannot prescribe drugs to anyone thought to have a chemical dependency or who is using the drugs for non-therapeutic purposes.

fuckin a really seriously. wtf happened to professional ethics? how about humanitarian instinct? It is SO fucking fucked up to think of MJ with that serious of a problem and NOBODY fuckin helped him?!? What the fuck.

Rx drugs Rx drugs Rx drugs Rx drugs

I'm so fucking sick of legal pharma hooking and killing people. I've never known a single person that died from smoking a joint. It's beyond time to get some fuckin priorities straight around here :angrybash:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I heard from news that he ordered his security guards to keep out his family members from his mansion that wanted to do intervention on him some years ago. And also heard he'd been to different countries to countries to get pills or whatever he desired to get so he can get his 'beating noise' off from his head when he needed to sleep.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Sign in to follow this