Sign in to follow this  
wolfos3d

Image Anime

I've never ordered from them before. I have browsed their site a couple times tho, and it seems like they usually carry products that other stores don't have. Its probably more imported stuff compared to the official US licensed products.

I need to find a good import store. -_- discountanimedvd.com was so damn good for unlicensed wallscrolls and other products.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I ended up going with them. The only reviews I could find about them online were regarding the actual shop and not the online service. The shipping cost was a reasonable price and the email I received was quite polite when I asked for the costs. I'll let you guys know if they're any good once I recieve my models.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I recieved my models in one piece. Well, in many pieces of course since I haven't put them together yet. They arrived really quickly and I even got a refund for the amount I overpaid in shipping(which was my mistake). Once I put them together I'll find out if all the pieces are there and post some pics. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]