Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Our dog passed away

Precious was 11. The last two weeks were borrowed time and the whole fam pitched in spoiling and nursing our old lady. She was a great friend and guardian to the humans and animals here. I've never seen a dog love and baby a Guinea pig or protect a 3 legged cat until we had her. She was a good girl; kind loving obedient. There will never be another like her.

She was the family dog and loved everyone but mostly she was my dog, for her everything was all about mom. I held her when she was dieing, I stayed with her until it was done so that mom was the last thing my good girl heard and saw. We buried her in the yard and planted a white flowering peegee hydrangea over her spot. Winter was her fav season she loved snow so it just had to be white blooms. The house isn't right without a big ol dog to trip over, the yard is too quiet. The kids don't remember time before Precious, they were 3 and 5 when I brought her home as a puppy. Me n my mutt had a really special relationship too. She taught me what a real best friend is. It was totally awesome to have that kind of love for as long as we did.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

she was a great dog....only met her once, but she was this big, gentle furball that was really sweet and loved people.....she wasn't feeling good when i was there, so i didn't really get to play with her, but she was definally mommy's baby....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this