Sign in to follow this  
Kite

AC on Mobile / Cell Phones

yeppers,

it loads the forums, just not the individual thread, ill probably try on an iPhone or other net phone,

might be a problem only to the n97

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

with smart phones and mobile internet being all the rage, ive been in shops playing with live models,

when the sames person tries to sell me it, ill tell them ''sorry it failed the AC test.... goodday''

sigpic1620_11.gif

I can use the forum on my blackberry its just a bit slow, 3G is great when its available, but a lot of times it wont stay stable and flip back and forth between 3G and EDGE which is considerably slower, especially when loading large multimedia pages. I'd definitely the mobile site if it were to ever happen.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

personally im stuck on what phone to get:

The Nokia n97 - problem is the touch screen response isnt great, low RAM and Nokia's application store is shit compared to android or apple

The T-Mobile g1 - ideally the phone i want, has a qwerty keyboard, and most importantly has Android OS (best OS imo) also a year old, so out dated specs, and pretty ugly. also lock to t-mobile (who i hate with a passion)

HTC touch pro 2 - Powerful compared to the g1, but is windows, and more business orientated

my problem is i want an Andriod phone with flip out a qwerty keyboard.

only the g1 meets that. but again it lacks the modern stats and is exclusive to a network i have no intention of joining

sigpic1620_11.gif

It works fine on my Blackberry, it all depends on how good your phone connectivity is to the internet, because AC is a heavy site.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.