Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

How much do you pay for a haircut?

I used to go to a place that only charged $5 for a man's haircut... I only trusted a couple people there to cut my hair and the guy that always cut it for me moved to a different shop and the other person never has time... So now I've been to a super cuts and a local barber shop full of old italian men. O_O Both places charge $15 a haircut and neither do a good job.

So how much do you pay and is it worth the price?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i've been going to the same girl forever. she used to babysit me, eppy, and our little brother. shes a friend of the family. she takes whatever, but we always give her like $20 each lol. she's really good :) only person who can tame my fuzzball. haha. she's also done my hair for prom, but we usually go to the shop and pay a discounted price, plus give her a nice tip ^_^ she does a wonderful job :D

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Russian barbers - $11 without tip, and you'll see the screw up of a haircut tomorrow Cabbit >_>' ... they've NEVER get it right, and I don't have the time to look elsewhere.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

So, the prices are about the same everywhere. I got fed up with bad haircuts, so I went out and bought a hair clippers kit that comes with 25(?) pieces/accessories. My hair cut is extremely simple and I'm going to have lady cut it for me. Even if she screws it up, it couldn't be much worse than the other people who have screwed up my hair, but at least I won't be out $15 for every haircut anymore. :|

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

grow your hair long to the point you are about to snap and kill a man with a hair brush,

then go to an expensive salon, it may seem girly, but hell, if getting a head massaged, having drinks (inc alcohol) served to you., a selection of cool mags (like empire) brought at your request, and haveing them wash and shampoo your hair like your a greek god, well call me a girly man ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

well generally not at the exact same time, but it is generally a full service deal,

hell bring enough money, get your self a full body massage ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

I go to a run-of-the-mill Supercuts type place. It costs about 14 dollars or something like that but I usually wait about 5-6 months between cuts.. so it's always worth it.

Immediately after the cut I'm like "Oh yeah, I'm sexy" and I strut around the mall smiling at all the ladies. Then the next day after I wash it and all of the crazy 'product' comes out I start to hate it. -- Luckily my hair grows at x-men qualifying rates.

Immediately after the cut I'm like "Oh yeah, I'm sexy" and I strut around the mall smiling at all the ladies. Then the next day after I wash it and all of the crazy 'product' comes out I start to hate it. .

i know exactly what you mean

the day after im like O_O

sigpic1620_11.gif

The day after you'll be sober enough to realize they charged you $40 for a shit haircut! X'D

+ another $40 they conned me in spending on hair care products ,,,,

sigpic1620_11.gif

awwww im sure it wasnt that bad sledge *pets lady* im surprised my boyfriend lets me do his haircuts sometimes X'D

i think you need to get Eppy's beard

but im sure his beard hair would need kryptonite to make a dent on it ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif