Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Push

i just watched this movie, and really liked it.

Kinda like Heroes but not so

theer are 9 types of specials:

Movers: Movers manipulate inanimate objects at varying distances. The actual technique is known as kinetic signature control, where the Mover is trained to hear and identify the specific atomic frequency of any given material and alter the gravity wave around it, usually producing the nearby air to appear warped. Advanced Movers can work at the molecular level creating protective shields in the air around them.

Pushers: Pushers push specific thoughts, memories, and even emotions into their targets. This technique can be used to gain a subject's trust or to have them perform any action, thinking it was their own agenda.

Watchers: Watchers are trained to self-induce visions of the future, very much like a prolonged sense of déjà vu. The technique of following the future, either of a person or object, is called subject tracking. A Watcher's skill is primarily rated by how far they can see into the future.

Bleeders: Bleeders have the ability to emit high-pitched sonic vibrations that cause ruptures in a target's blood vessels.

Sniffs: Sniffs are highly developed psychometrics who can track the location of either people or objects over varying distances. Like psychic bloodhounds, their tracking ability is increased if they have tactile access to an object that has been in direct contact with the subject. Sniffs receive information based on images, not specific addresses, which is why identifiable landmarks help increase their effectiveness.

Shifters: Shifters can temporarily shift patterns of light on any object to create illusions to the naked eye. They work mostly on a touch basis, but once the illusion is established, it remains with the object for short periods of time. For example, a Shifter could momentarily touch a one dollar bill, altering its light pattern to appear as a one hundred dollar bill for hours until the effect expires. The length of the shift is based on experience and ability.

Wipers: Wipers are skilled at either temporary or permanent memory erasure, an invaluable asset in espionage. Experience will dictate the accuracy of their wipes, though the danger is always present that they will eliminate a desired memory.

Shadows: Shadows are trained to block the vision of other clairvoyants such as Sniffs, making any subject within their target radius appear "dark". Experience will enhance the size of the area they can shadow and the intensity of their shielding effect. Shadows need to be awake to perform their ability, and it is common for a detail of two Shadows to operate in shifts while protecting a person or object for extended periods.

Stitchers: Stitchers are psychic surgeons trained to quickly reconstruct cells to their previous or healthy state. Using only their hands, they can heal and even "unheal" whatever they have done. For more detailed work, Stitches use a silver based cream on their hands which acts as a conductor to their ability.

the film has a rather simple but very enjoyable plot, and imo good acting. sfx and such.

i give it a thumbs up,

sadly it wont get a sequel that it needs to tie up a few loose ends, but such as life

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

It was very disappointing to me ... it had good potential. Dakota's performance is cold, the chick is cute.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

me and my roomate thought it was really good for an under the radar movie as it was...pretty good stuff and hoping for a second

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

It seemed like the movie had a bad director/editor. The music and sound effects seemed completely out of place in most scenes and many camera angles weren't that great... and it seemed like the movie lasted forever. I like the idea of all the different powers, thats actually pretty damn cool... but they dropped the ball on this movie for me.

btw, if no-one has ever survived the drug to enhance someone's powers, how the hell do they know it will enhance someone's powers if nobody has ever survived a test for it? and also, if everyone died when they shot them with the drug, you'd think they would have changed its chemical compound or something. Instead they make it look like they keep shooting cyanide into their arms and they wonder why they kept dying. O_O

I hated the ending... There was no closure at all... :\

FLAME ON! *flys out of topic in human torch style*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg