• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-rules-states-can-require-online-retailers-collect-sales-n873416
      In NY we're taxed by just about every website there is, but now the rest of the country can enjoy paying taxes for all their online purchases.  No real change for amazon tho since they already charge taxes for almost every state anyway. I'm wondering if this could force ebay to collect taxes on every single individual seller's transactions now.
    • By Sledgstone
      I got some notifications from Time Warner that I can now upgrade my modem to take advantage of higher internet speeds. I thought it was a spam email at first until I got an actual letter from Time Warner telling me the same thing. Seeing that Time Warner has never once improved their network in my area, I assumed all their profits went straight to their shareholders and they'd never improve their actual infrastructure. Turns out I was wrong. Time Warner is actually improving their service. Holy crap. Turns out they've been rolling out these upgrades across the country for a few years now and my area is finally ready. Check out the new speeds:
      http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/enjoy/better-twc/internet.html
      I'll be requesting my new modem today. Once I get it I'll most likely reduce my plan too. I am on the extreme plan which will now be "Ultimate 200". I can drop my internet down to the new extreme plan now. I'm not streaming 4k netflix and at this time and I don't think I'll need a 200/20 MBPS connection. Anyone else get an upgrade to your internet?
    • By Sledgstone
      I'm glad to see that Ronald D. Moore is working with Syfy again. Considering how amazing Battlestar Galactica turned out, I have high expections for Helix.
      Sources: TV Equals - Syfy.com/helix