Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Nosy neighbor goes to far

My neighbor above me and I have been friends for a year. Our kids play together on the weekends. Out of know where today she tells me she backround checked me (she works for Country Wide) and had some concerns ( I broke a window a few years ago and got was charged with misd. criminal damage). I already told her about it but I feel kinda violated. Actually, I'm really pissed because I think it was rude. She knows me and my family. She didn't need to do that.

What are your thoughts?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

is she allowed to BG check you without reason, phone her boss and threaten to sue, tell him she told your other neighbors which is breach of several laws.

Tell him he better have an army of lawyers to win a case of a company abusing the system

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

is she allowed to BG check you without reason, phone her boss and threaten to sue, tell him she told your other neighbors which is breach of several laws.

Tell him he better have an army of lawyers to win a case of a company abusing the system

Yes, there are plenty of websites you can do background checks on people. They are all paid services. If you break the law after the age of 18, your criminal records are not private, nor should they be. There is really nothing that can be done about it. Although it was a bitch move on their part.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

break her window

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

break her window

i agree, she will know it is you, but no proof,

say Wow what a coincidence, you BG check me and find out i have a record for this and now your window is broken, freeky.......

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

OMFG. This is so funny. My neighbor was talking shit about me right as I was walking up so I confronted her and told her to shut her big fat mouth. She denied saying anything right in front of all the other neighbors who just heard her talk shit. So ALL of my neighbors, even people that were friends of friends jumped her ass. She went home all pissed off and no one wants her at our big BBQs on the weekend.

All of our neighbors cant stand her ass and now she wants to move. I am moving to a nicer place in 8 days so Im not worried but holy crap just listening to her try to back her way out of it with like 10 other people there was so funny. Did I mention this lady is my mom's age (50's) and she has kids my age (27)? You would think she would know better. PLUS the district manager of our complex is coming down to speak with her about the rules of the complex, and fighting is not something they tolerate. She just resigned her lease too so if she got kicked out she would lose her deposit. Ha ha~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this