Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Wolverine WP

i made it

i wanted to get varied artist styles of Wolverine, from traditional comic book style, to more painted look etc.

so i had to chop up like 20 different pics to get this one made

i can take requests for other heroes ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Is that picture in the bottom left where he was burned to his skeleton and then still regenerated? :P Thats a good compilation. *saves* :tup:

Can you do one for Rogue from x-men? Shes so sexy in her original x-men cartoon outfit. ^_~

oh, and how about a Justice League one? Or individual ones for batman, superman, wonderwoman? :look:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ill have a look on them.

I prefer heroes who experience pain, who bleed, makes them human, heroes who go all out when it doesn't evolve saving the world are so much more human then say Green lantern

the skeleton pic is when nitro detonated point blank, it destroyed everything but a few cells in his brain (protected by the adamantium)

His healing factor scales with the injury and adrenalin. hence before he got the adamantium he would sleep off serious injuries, but after the fusion, his body was push so far his regeneration up'ed the ante to compensate.

at one point he was being flame thrower ed point blank, and his skin was regeneration faster then it could burn.

sigpic1620_11.gif

i had to have the picture of robin dead, it was a strong part of Batmans life, and he and Superman are the worlds best team. so Sup's needed a picture. finding one that wasnt too traditionally colourful was fun ^^

Poor Robin, his birth mother sold him out to the Joker, and Joker went American Psycho on him with a crobar

sigpic1620_11.gif

Spiderman_Wallpaper_by_GT_Orphan.jpg

Spiderman had to be done

Probably do Superman next

it takes about 2hrs to make, Finding like 30 decent pictures, selecting the appropriate ones, then jg sawing them together, then the final edit. removing ones that are too out of place, filling in gaps, moving them slightly etc etc,

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

can I persuade you into making one of Flash? :puppyeyes:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

maybe eventually then .... :P

sorry to hear about yer pooter :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this