Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Avatar: The Last Air Bender --- Live Action Trailer

The anime / carton series is really really good,

i will watch the movie, but i dought it will have all the elements that made the series great.

heres a live action teaser trailer. But you have to watch the vid below!!!

9W1dhqc-JBs

Heres the cartoon season 1 trailer (says movie but just a misname)

2c8-R0mfzUM

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

hear he will make 4 of them, one for each book

Logically this will be the water book, which will be pretty cool.

wonder if he will have his flying Byson

"yipp yipp" ^_^

sigpic1620_11.gif

its not a trailer you know...its a teaser...huge difference

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

think of air as being book 0 as Aang was mastering air when he ran off and got them frozen for 100 years. :look:

I waited until the series was fin~ before I watched the whole thing; ye ol' tv don't stop on the kiddie channels very often anymore...

I liked that the entire story was packaged into 3 seasons and had a satisfying ending. A much better martial arts story then say crappy Naruto. Avatar had competent writing and planning hooray.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

There have been a lot of horrible animation/comic/game to live action flicks spit out there lately....

I hope they don't screw up Avatar, it is a pretty straight forward story; water earth fire done. All the teaser showed was Aang practicing and the fire navy attacking the temple...probably just to show the protagonist and what he's up against......

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The casting for the main young character's is terrible, yet varied. And, there will be Appa and Momo in the movie ... voiced by someone who's worked on Ben 10. Shaun Toub's (scientist who helped Iron Man at the beginning of the movie) gonna be Iroh which sounds kinda interesting ... Cliff Curtis is awesome, but we don't see Ozai in the first season so I wonder how that'll play out.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Uh oh ... it's sitting at 5% at Rotten Tomatoes, and a reviewer said M. Night had made a movie so bad that Uwe's was better X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

knocking the race issue one last time in defence of the casting team

The voice actors who played the characters weren't the right ethnicity.

So aslong as he/she sounds white...

I personally dont care anymore about the race of the people in the film, just if the film will be good or bad

i agre that looks like the best part of the movie is all in the trailer

sigpic1620_11.gif

My daughter wants to see this movie and that is pretty good if I don't want to get a bunch of wierd looks from teenagers while going lol Anyhow, I want to know if this film is worth watching or not. It seems to movie is getting a bad rap from the getgo because of the main cast mostly being white rather than their actual race.

I watched it this evening with a friend who's as big a fan as I am of the animated series, and his mom. It's god awful, on par with Dragonball or The Legend Of Chun Li or Dragon Wars, especially if you're a fan originally. I can't fathom how Shyamalan made this movie after admitting to have watched the series with his kids, and spending 3 years on it. I really liked The Happening, and this is plain massacre. No sense of adventure, bad script/ dialog/ acting/ camera angles/ action sequences/ CASTING. They couldn't even get to say their names right hahaha! Like Iroh is actually pronounced 'aaiiyyyroh' and here it's pronounced as 'eeeeeeeiiroh'. There're a lot of plot flaws, maan I could go on. Watch Toy Story 3 instead.

Critics are eating it alive

wonder if it will get a sequal , guess it depends on the money it makes

thanks for the quick reviews GG, i will wait for DVD

sigpic1620_11.gif