Sign in to follow this  
Eppy

Fairy Tail to be Animated

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=95062

Source: MAL News post, Scan of WSM

w00t that is gonna be awesome =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Fucking finally! :D This will be the next One Piece/Bleach/Naruto series in terms of fanbase.

* :P

wont that mean it will be 500+ episodes long, and 65% fillers, or scenes drawn out over a month that should have taken 1 episodes

X_X

Ive never read a manga that wasnt an Anime already, ill defo give the series a shot

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The manga has been in production for years now. They probably have enough material for at least 3 or 4 seasons without the need for filler. And the way the manga has been picking up even more lately, its getting even better.

I highly recommend the manga btw. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The story is about a mage guild called "Fairy Tail". Fairy Tail is just one among many many organized mage guilds throughout the world. Pretty much every mage has their own unique style of magic/powers/spells/abilities/etc. And Fairy Tail is a very diverse group. The basic plotline is that the mage guilds have a job wall and individual mages or small groups of mages can claim a job that varies anywhere from helping a local restaruant with some issue to hunting/killing a monster that is killing hundreds of civilians. O_O Most of the really serious and dangerous jobs are on the second floor job wall, but you have to be a high class mage to go on the dangerous jobs.

The story starts off with a couple characters taking on a few jobs, but very quickly shit gets really interesting when they team up a couple other main characters, take on some serious jobs, get sidetracked by attacks from a dark guild, save the world from an ancient demon, backstories take place that lead to current plot lines, etc.

Lets just say that every story arc so far has been amazing. And Erza is the most badass sexiest woman ever. :P

I'd probably say that Fairy Tail is an action/comedy/suspense with some mild fanservice. ^_^

Erza is my favorite, she is a sword mage with "ex-quip" magic. She can change her armor and weapons at will/mid-fight. She has her own pocket dimension where she stores all her armor/gear/weapons and and can un-equip/equip everything pretty much instantaniously. So deadly. ^_^

lmao. Now thats a scale. X'D

I dunno about a number rating in that range, but I'd say Fairy Tail ranks up there/surpasses Naruto and Bleach.

btw, the other thing I love about Fairy Tail is that the majority of the characters are in their late teens or older... and the women actually have womanly bodies and aren't twigs. ^_^

i hate this 14 year old shit saving the world

look at air gear, there like 14-15 on Ikkes team, /facepalm

this kiddy love shit is annoying

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I agree with you on that. But with Air Gear, the characters are supposed to be 14-15 but for some reason its hard for me to actually see them as that young. I dunno, maybe its just me. Alot of kid crap does piss me off tho.

if you read the Air Gear manga...its isnt too...."kiddie" its pretty dark once it starts rolling...lots of shit hits the fan so to speak

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

:) can't wait

so many good fights!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ZOMG Hirano Aya is the voice of Lucy XD and Natsu's voiced by Kakihara Tetsuya....aka the voice of Simon from TTGL

eppyomega.png

Sign in to follow this