Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Michael Jackson dead at 50

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029/ns/entertainment-music/

Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the “King of Pop” and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50.

Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Ed Winter, the assistant chief coroner for Los Angeles County, confirmed his office had been notified of the death and would handle the investigation.

The circumstances of Jackson’s death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to the hospital, Ruda told the newspaper.

Click the link for the rest of the article.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

RIP.

I too grew up listening to his earlier albums ... in school I pretty much dug his works till Dangerous. We'd watch MTV Billboard 20 and it was always cool to watch his video/ song top the charts, his videos were awesome!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

MJ did for music what Penicillin did for medicine.

Hope he is remembered for that

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The guy was screwed around with since childhood. His father was a bastard, mowtown exploited him as a child; its no wonder as an adult he had some fucked up issues.

I was 12 years old when Thriller came out. I had listened to his earlier stuff but that album made us all fans. I heard the guitar in Beat It and I was hooked, shit man who wasn't. Michael mania hit, I had the posters and the buttons and yada yada. His music videos were the best. He changed music, he changed MTV, he was rock soul r&b; a pioneer in music. Though Thriller was the last MJ album I bought I liked some of the stuff that came after.

I'll guess it was drugs that killed him. If he had a clean bill of health to go do his tour he put something in his body that stopped his heart. 50 is too young to die.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I had my wall plastered with his smaller posters, and one huge life size one off the Bad album cover! Wow ... I just remembered that X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this