Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Random drawing on the board

... almost every other day, I kinda rub off stuff on the board at the office, I write, draw, etc. etc. and this's what I did today ... everything's under 5 mins cos I don't have much time haha!

The pic kinda looks retarded cos I took it from the side, and not right in front of it ... which in retrospect I should've done -__-'

IMG00079-20090617-1605.jpg

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Zankyu zankyu ^_^ ... I'll upload a pic of my next drawing whenever I get to it : p ... Cabbit, your drawing of my screen-name's still on my office wall next to the OP 07 calendar spread!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I think I made the ears a lil longer than what I wanted ... realized it now after upoloading the pic on Photobucket X'D

Here goes anyway ...

IMG00085-20090619-1714.jpg

I clicked and posted an earlier clicked photo a few mins ago ... but it was missing the sword's handle thinigie!

Edited by Godgrave

Its Gatts from Berserk in his berserker armor :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yep, Eppy nailed it ... even though the drawing's terrible!!! I just drew it outta memory from one of my favorite moments in the manga when Grunbeld turns into his original form of the superdragonwithsuperarmour! And, it's just the way he stands ... that slight hunch of insanity and wild rage, with a bit of bending of his knees for jumping right off or dashing towards the enemy.

Heh I'll go home ... memorize the pic better, and re-draw it when I get in to work on Monday :happy:

Thanks Dubird~chan ^_^ ... nice attempt.

Sledge, don't blame ya ... it was a wishywashy attempt *tickles his back*

Thankies man ... it takes 5 odd minutes, just scribble scrabble on the board, and I'm not a fan of rubbing it off ... if I make a mistake I kinda correct it with stupid shading or I leave the right arm looking bigger than the left one X'D

Just before leaving the office today ... took 10 mins though >_< ... grabbed my ballpen, and print paper to draw this out ... it's off the 149th chapter's cover. Hehe I like to draw with a pen usually ... that way you can't hide any mistakes! (mistakes like my initial outline of the face >_>' ... and a bit off his right eyebrow)

IMG00009-20090909-1738.jpg

Edited by Godgrave

Sign in to follow this