Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

LaBeouf Says Next Indiana Jones Moving Forward

STOP!!! :barf2:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=56314

In an interview with BBC News, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star Shia LaBeouf says that it looks like a follow-up to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is moving forward.

"Steven [spielberg] just said that he cracked the story on it before I left and I think they're gearing that up," LaBeouf said. Last summer's blockbuster was made for about $185 million and earned $786.6 million worldwide. It was the second-highest earner of 2008, behind just The Dark Knight.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

oh god no. x_x They should just fast forward the time line to the modern ages and pick a new actor to play Indiana Jones III. -_-

seriously

I like period piece flicks but I am currently uninterested in watching that fuckin kid in the middle of the Korean or Vietnam wars....

bump it up to modern day Iraq, its the cradle of civilization for chrissake. Def a IJ movie in that mess.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i just hope Ford is still in it. Indiana Jones with out Ford is like A car with out breaks,

sure it can be done, but wtf for? i mean seriously

Steven Spielburg and George Lucas are both rich beyond comprehension, no need to piss over their own legacy for a few more bucks.

Aslo why is Shia LaBeouf getting such awesome roles?

transformers, Indiana Jones, Wall street 2.

what's next....

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Maybe because he's a versatile actor, and there's only a few (like the guy who played the lead in Speed Racer or supporting role in Milk) nobody who is all of that AND young at the same time? Seth Rogen - No. The other guy who's really good is the guy who played Checkov in the new Star Wars or Bale's young dad in Terminator IV.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Maybe because he's a versatile actor, and there's only a few (like the guy who played the lead in Speed Racer or supporting role in Milk) nobody who is all of that AND young at the same time? Seth Rogen - No. The other guy who's really good is the guy who played Checkov in the new Star Wars or Bale's young dad in Terminator IV.

That guy is a good actor, but I disagree about Shia, he seems like the same character with a different name every film to me.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

He seems to have the same tone, attitude in his voice or way of speaking, cant really put my finger on it, but he just seems the same every film.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I noticed him only after Disturbia which was a pretty cool flick, especially towards the end.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Gaylando Bloom ... sucks. But Shia's isn't as bad as Gaylando! Haha! Depp is again, too old to play the part of a young Indie. I would've liked to see DiCaprio instead as a young Indie ... maybe a bit of a time skip to show him in his late 20's.

How about having a time jump to present or the future ... the present shouldn't be as stupid as National Treasure, and the future should be spectacular with worlds we've seen in A.I. or Minority Report. The dynamics/ possibilities on story~line's would be awesome ... I think.

he seems like the same character with a different name every film to me.

:bingo: rite on

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Thing is, I thought he did good as Sam in Transformers. But now, he seems like Sam all the time. Like Orlando Bloom was great as Legloas, but now every role he does is like Legolas without the ears. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Shia LaBeouf and Orlando Bloom suffer from the same problem Bruce Campbell has. As much as I like Bruce Campbell in just about anything hes in (not everything), these three are not diversified actors and can only act as a single character/themself.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg