Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Rambo V

The last movie was bad ass, I never bothered watching the last Rocky. I don't think they should make another, the last film ended the series pretty well in my opinion. There really isnt anything to continue on with.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I thought the last Rambo movie was a good ending to the Rambo character... It would be funny if this movie picked up at the end of the last one.. Rambo will walk into the farm house of his family to a surprise attack... and before you know it Rambo starts shooting nukes from stealth bombers. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yep, and it was surprisingly pretty good too. The Rocky movie before that was so forgettable!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i liked Rambo 4.

Rambo 5 imo is pointless unless they make it like walking tall, which will still suck.

Rambo 1 worked because at the time that was the view on Nam soldiers, now soldiers have a different image altogether.

Rocky Balboa was a tad depressing, but still i think it was worth making, just no more please

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

i liked Rambo 4.

Rambo 5 imo is pointless unless they make it like walking tall, which will still suck.

Rambo 1 worked because at the time that was the view on Nam soldiers, now soldiers have a different image altogether.

Rocky Balboa was a tad depressing, but still i think it was worth making, just no more please

:picknose:I sometimes think Rambo 1 should be remade using LOL Cats...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Rambo and Rocky both need to learn a new r word, retirement!

I can see Rocky becoming like Paulie and training a promising boxer for a title shot ala a legacy type film or films. Real career boxers just can't stay outta the gym, Rocky going from boxer to coach would fly no problem.

Rambo.....eh. Sly is so old now Rambo just stood there killin ppl in the last movie....

I'll watch it for the killin n shit blowing up...after it comes out on dvd.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Iraq = nope, cos he enjoys rain forests X'D

I think he should be sent to the Amazon jungle to battle a prehistoric world threatening beast and have a different direction to the franchise, like Rambo vs Mutant Ape ... OR even BETTER would be to have the Rambo vs Predator or Rambo vs Alien series *nod nod* ... Rambo vs Terminator ... Rambo vs Star Trek ... Rambo vs Darth Vader ... Rambo vs Rocky!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.