Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Burn Notice!!!

started watching this show and freeking wow is it great.

even stars Bruce Campbell

The story is a CIA agent while on a mission is burned without warning ( deleted from history, acc frozen, passports revoked, dead to the world )

he is stranded in Miami with a warning not to leave the city or else.

he along with Bruce(ex special forces / agent thing) and his ex GF ( former IRA terrorist) are working together chasing every lead to find out who and why he was burned.

along the way he is forced to work odd jobs for money for rent / food / ammo etc

these jobs entail taking on the mafia, conmen, crooked cops etc

This isnt a kids show, pretty decent action every now and again and fun chars all around.

my fave parts are when he is explaining how to do stuff the spy way, such as make a bug from a busted cell phone, or tail some car

i recommend this show to you all

heres a review from play.com

When Michael receives a "burn notice", blacklisting him from the intelligence community and compromising his very identity, he must track down a faceless nemesis without getting himself killed in the process. Meanwhile, Michael is forced to double as a private investigator on the dangerous streets of Miami in order to survive. Fully loaded with sly humour, Burn Notice is a fresh spin on the spy genre with plenty of precarious twists to keep you guessing and enough explosive action to keep you rivited!

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I watched the new episode last night based on your recommendation of the series. :P It was the first time watching it for me. I liked the narrative explanations he did. The action and acting was good, Bruce Campbell is always awesome. But I'm not much for the spy genre, I might watch another episode again tho. :tup:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

start from the beginning,

it keeps getting better, start of s2 was a tad of a let down, but really picks up

the episode im watching now is really cool.

to help a guy who has a gang of car thieves / gangsters they basic dress like the men in black wih matrix shades and go on a war path taking out their cars/ place of business etc, so fun

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''